PDA

View Full Version : 2018 SoCal events

Annisse
02-28-2018, 12:49 AM
List any SoCal events here please. Preferably in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. I need to get my D out more often so it’ll quit stalling in rush hour traffic :burnout: It needs to ride like the wind and be shown off and there are never any events out in this area. Any other owners around here?

DaraSue
02-28-2018, 09:48 AM
You're in luck, there's one coming up in a month!

https://springfling2018.ocdeloreans.com

Annisse
02-28-2018, 12:04 PM
You're in luck, there's one coming up in a month!

https://springfling2018.ocdeloreans.com

Not really, I work both days all day. Guess I should have reiterated I can only do Sunday events :(

Thanks any way.

DaraSue
02-28-2018, 05:01 PM
Not really, I work both days all day. Guess I should have reiterated I can only do Sunday events :(

Thanks any way.

Ah. Well, you could hit those guys up anyway, maybe a few of them would want to hang out Sunday even if it's not part of the official event. Dave, the organizer, is a cool dude and always looking for an excuse to take his car out for a spin, too :)

Fergy
03-01-2018, 05:33 PM
List any SoCal events here please. Preferably in the Los Angeles/Hollywood area. I need to get my D out more often so it’ll quit stalling in rush hour traffic :burnout: It needs to ride like the wind and be shown off and there are never any events out in this area. Any other owners around here?

Hello again Annissë,

Check out the website at www.socaldeloreans.org, or the Facebook page for the Southern California DeLorean Club. We've got a lot of events scheduled, many on Sunday, that can meet your fancy.

For this Sunday, consider visiting the LA Classic Auto Show. We've got a booth with cars, to talk all things DeLorean. If you use code "socaldmc", or code "club", you can get $5 off entry.

Anyone who wants to help man the booth on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday gets a free exhibitor pass!

Ron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ed81DMC
05-29-2018, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=Fergy;231738]Hello again Annissë,

Check out the website at www.socaldeloreans.org, or the Facebook page for the Southern California DeLorean Club. We've got a lot of events scheduled, many on Sunday, that can meet your fancy.

For this Sunday, consider visiting the LA Classic Auto Show. We've got a booth with cars, to talk all things DeLorean. If you use code "socaldmc", or code "club", you can get $5 off entry.

Anyone who wants to help man the booth on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday gets a free exhibitor pass!

Ron

Hi,
I’m new to any Delorean club and to this forum.
I’ve had my Delorean since 1985.
I’m down to man the booth at the next events if I’m available.