PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor BTTF - Deloreans Needed - Free Beers!

miked
09-19-2011, 07:18 PM
Greetings DMC fans!

I realize this is short notice, but here goes:

We are hosting a private (i.e. NOT a public showing) showing of the original BTTF film print on a HUGE 25' screen, outdoors. And yes, we licensed it from the studios.

We are looking for a 2-4 Delorean owners, and a guest each, that would be willing to join us for some free food, drinks and a great film! BONUS: If you have a BTTF DMC replica (Mr. Fusion, Flux Capacitor, etc), I will do my best to sweeten the pot for you!

WHEN: Friday, September 23rd
We would need you, your guest, and your awesome ride at our location no later than 7pm.
WHERE: I can only let you know that privately as we're a private company, and don't want a billion people showing up.

If you are interested, please email me your contact info, a picture of your DMC and a contact number to: miked (at) onbase.com with "MOVIE NIGHT" in the subject line!

Thanks for your time gang!

LEVY
09-19-2011, 08:40 PM
State and City at least!

Greetings DMC fans!

We are hosting a private (i.e. NOT a public showing) showing of the original BTTF film print on a HUGE 25' screen, outdoors. And yes, we licensed it from the studios.

We are looking for a 2-4 Delorean owners, and a guest each, that would be willing to join us for some free food, drinks and a great film! BONUS: If you have a BTTF DMC replica (Mr. Fusion, Flux Capacitor, etc), I will do my best to sweeten the pot for you!

We would need you, your guest, and your awesome ride at our location no later than 7pm.
WHERE: I can only let you know that privately as we're a private company, and don't want a billion people showing up.

If you are interested, please email me your contact info, a picture of your DMC and a contact number to: miked (at) onbase.com with "MOVIE NIGHT" in the subject line!

Michael
09-19-2011, 08:55 PM
At least give us the general location, look what you are asking....

Hey everyone, you don't know me but we are looking for someone to meet me and a bunch of my friends in a field with their Delorean. I can't be specific on the location, but I can assure you nobody will hear you scream.

miked
09-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Michael,
Excellent point. Here's some more info:
1. This is a company-sponsored event for the company I work for, on our company's property. Not a field.
2. Currently, we are over 300 people that have RSVP'd, and still climbing.
3. I assumed "the west-side of Cleveland" was specific enough. But it's in Westlake.
4. My email address is my work email.
5. I'm not posting the specific name of our company as I don't want it to show up in the land of Google searches when customers or partners are looking for info about our products and services.

Hopefully this answers some questions.

Again, if you are interested, by all means email me. If not, no worries!

miked
09-19-2011, 10:39 PM
State and City at least!
Westlake, OH

LEVY
09-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Thank you!

Now I know I'm out for sure!

South Texas!

Levy

Westlake, OH

Michael
09-20-2011, 07:44 AM
3. I assumed "the west-side of Cleveland" was specific enough.

It would have been specific enough had you mentioned it. :wink:

LEVY
09-20-2011, 08:37 AM
Let's give him a break, it was his first post after all!

Mike, I would love to attend but I'm too far away.

It would have been specific enough had you mentioned it. :wink:

Greetings DMC fans!

WHERE: The west-side of Cleveland but I can only let you know that privately as we're a private company, and don't want a billion people showing up.

miked
09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks to those that have responded thus far! We are still looking for a couple more if anyone else is interested.

Also, if it is raining, we have a GIANT indoor location 1-mile down the road. The plus side is, you'll be able to park inside! Pretty much like a giant drive-in. :umm:

Michael
09-21-2011, 11:12 PM
Let's give him a break, it was his first post after all!

Mike, I would love to attend but I'm too far away.

ummmm, your quote does'nt match the OP's quote. You added "The west side of Cleaveland"?...which was not in the OP's post.

stevedmc
09-21-2011, 11:21 PM
How much does the gig pay?

miked
09-21-2011, 11:58 PM
How much does the gig pay?

Fame, notoriety, a great film (actual FILM) and some food and drinks on us! Unless you have a BTTF-modded DMC. Then I can ask the "powers that be" if we'd be able to do anything.

But I also notice you're in Baton Rouge. That's a BIT too far for Cleveland, Ohio.