PDA

View Full Version : Contact email?

DaraSue
08-23-2018, 12:59 PM
Hey all, is the contact@deloreanmidwest address still good? I'd like to get in touch with someone regarding doing a feature on Midwest Connection for the Fall issue of DeLorean World, since we're doing a spread on DCS too.

Rich W
08-23-2018, 01:22 PM
Hey all, is the contact@deloreanmidwest address still good?
I'd like to get in touch with someone regarding doing a feature on Midwest Connection for the Fall issue of DeLorean World,
since we're doing a spread on DCS too.

Yes, the address is still good, but it exists primarily as a re-direct that goes to the DMC Club officer's email addresses.

Most of the DMC Club officers were at DCS 2018 and almost all of them took a week or more off work for DCS 2018,
so there is a chance that they may get back to you by this weekend. I was planning to do that myself this weekend,
since I saw at least one request in my email queue that was re-directed from the contact address. Will contact soon.

Update Note: Sent a quick reply this afternoon. More to follow.

DaraSue
08-23-2018, 02:22 PM
Yes, the address is still good, but it exists primarily as a re-direct that goes to the DMC Club officer's email addresses.

Most of the DMC Club officers were at DCS 2018 and almost all of them took a week or more off work for DCS 2018,
so there is a chance that they may get back to you by this weekend. I was planning to do that myself this weekend,
since I saw at least one request in my email queue that was re-directed from the contact address. Will contact soon.

Update Note: Sent a quick reply this afternoon. More to follow.

I got your email. Thanks, Rich!