PDA

View Full Version : Anyone free on Halloween?

jawn101
09-07-2018, 08:57 PM
My adorable 6 year old nephew has decided to dress as Parzival from Ready Player One this year. Would love to provide the ultimate accessory for him, but I live way out here in California....

Anyone free near Willoughby, even for just an hour, on Halloween to make a dream come true?

—Jon

HUMBL3R
09-17-2018, 07:39 AM
Really wish he was closer, I would have totally done this! Hope you find someone closer...!

jawn101
09-17-2018, 08:25 AM
Really wish he was closer, I would have totally done this! Hope you find someone closer...!

Thanks! I wish the same... would love to do it myself if I could. If you know anyone, pass it along...

aotmfilms
02-15-2019, 01:14 PM
My adorable 6 year old nephew has decided to dress as Parzival from Ready Player One this year. Would love to provide the ultimate accessory for him, but I live way out here in California....

Anyone free near Willoughby, even for just an hour, on Halloween to make a dream come true?

—Jon

Just saw this. Have them go to my sig and follow me on FB for where I may be. I don't know where Willoughby is at but I go all over the Detroit Metro Area.

--Doug