PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Rental Request - Miami Area

Morpheus
09-20-2011, 01:45 PM
Hey guys, another request for a wedding:

Hello!

I'm emailing you because I'm getting married in Miami Beach this coming June, and my fiance and I are interested in making our exit from the wedding in a DeLorean. We are actually going straight back to the same hotel, so we really only need to go around the block and hang out for a little while so our guests can leave, and then go back. Totally understandable if nobody will rent a DeLorean for us to drive, but would love it if someone could just drive us, probably with me in my fiance's (husband's) lap?

Anyway, I guess this is probably a super strange request, but please do let me know if there is anything that might be worked out.

Thanks!

:) Amy Dessel If anyone is interested in helping Amy out, please email her at amy.e.dessel(at)gmail.com.

Thanks!

whocruiser
09-22-2011, 12:01 PM
I'll drop them a line after work today. After 2 weddings &a bar mitzvah already i'm getting used to this, lol. At very least i'll steer them clear of DCS weekend for the wedding...

Morpheus
09-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Great, thanks Dan!

whocruiser
10-06-2011, 01:48 PM
We finally connected & i'm going to drive the happy couple away from the wedding party at the end of the night with some traditional tin cans & a just married banner carefully & safely attached to the car (by me.) Luckily the bride is small enough to sit on her new hubby's lap for the brief trip around the block as I drive them, lol. Should be a great surprise for the wedding guests who stay until the end!

Morpheus
10-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm sure they will love it, thanks Dan!