PDA

View Full Version : DCF Winter Event - December 15th

DeLorean937
11-27-2018, 01:14 PM
Greetings DCF!!

Hope everyone has had a great summer and I know we are all looking forward to this coming holiday season!

That being said, the amazing weather that we have now gives us a great opportunity to get together for a nice event for the month of December.

We have heard quite a lot of positives about the Rock and Brews morning car show that occurs on the second Saturday of each month. This gives a great opportunity to have a club meet up, driving tour through the Winter Park area, and end at a lake side tavern at the end of the day. The car show is December 15th from 11AM-2PM.

Final details TBD but this is a great start to a great day!

9AM-9:30AM - Meet up at:

Donut Central and Fuelpresso

495 N Semoran Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32792

Depart at 10AM - Caravan to the Rock and Brews Car Show:

Rock And Brews

7131 Red Bug Lake Rd, Oviedo, FL 32765

Depart car show at 2PM and take scenic route via historic Winter Park roads to end destination at:

Relax Grill

211 Eola Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32801

If possible please respond below and we will try to get some great spots at the show and at the tavern!

Thank you everyone for living the dream!

Robert

The DeLorean Club of Florida
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://www.deloreanclubfl.com

Dannytr1
12-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Count us in.

DMC-81
12-03-2018, 06:50 AM
I'll be there as well. Looking forward to it.

DeLorean937
12-04-2018, 08:36 AM
That's great news! So far we have 5 cars slated to arrive for the day!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Nicholas R
12-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Dang, I'm already committed to two different holiday events this day, otherwise I'd definitely be here.

Take photos and have a good time everyone!

DeLorean937
12-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Dang, I'm already committed to two different holiday events this day, otherwise I'd definitely be here.

Take photos and have a good time everyone!

We will! Sorry you can't make it!

Hopefully we can have another event soon to have everyone come out and attend!

We still have plenty of places for people to come out and attend. Open to all and free to attend

DeLorean937
12-12-2018, 09:00 AM
Good Morning Everyone!

We are only 3 days away from our winter event!

Just a reminder that there places still available and all are welcome for this free event.

Thank you!

DeLorean937
12-14-2018, 11:08 AM
Tomorrow is the day!

I have contacted the event organizer to see if the event is still planned due to the pending weather.

I will keep you posted.

DeLorean937
12-19-2018, 08:37 AM
We had a great day at the event that was unfortunately cancelled due to the weather but never the less we made it a DMC day!

We will plan something out for next month and look forward to seeing everyone and more the next time around!