PDA

View Full Version : Pop’s Diner in Chesapeake

CFI
12-08-2018, 11:38 AM
I spent this morning meeting some very nice people at Pop’s Diner. Apparently there are 3 car clubs that meet there every second and fourth Saturday of the month: Triumph, Porsche, and Mustang. I brought my DeLorean and was quickly welcomed to eat breakfast with the Porsche guys. Anyone who likes cars or would like the chance to meet other “car people” should attend.

Riley88
12-10-2018, 06:00 PM
I spent this morning meeting some very nice people at Pop’s Diner. Apparently there are 3 car clubs that meet there every second and fourth Saturday of the month: Triumph, Porsche, and Mustang. I brought my DeLorean and was quickly welcomed to eat breakfast with the Porsche guys. Anyone who likes cars or would like the chance to meet other “car people” should attend.

Ill be going to the next one. idk if i can have my car titled and my esprit is taken apart but i wont miss the next one unless im on travel. MIATA TIME!

CFI
12-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Ill be going to the next one. idk if i can have my car titled and my esprit is taken apart but i wont miss the next one unless im on travel. MIATA TIME!

There was one Lotus there. I didn’t get to speak to the owner before he left though.