PDA

View Full Version : Shameless self-promotion

Farrar
02-08-2019, 06:41 PM
If anyone in San Francisco was wondering who the new male voice is in the MUNI Metro automated announcement system, well ... :wave2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHIbbZnYy3Q

CFI
02-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Nice!

DMCMW Dave
02-08-2019, 10:57 PM
Very cool.

Parzival
02-11-2019, 04:39 PM
oh, dude, I have to hire voice over people all the time for work!
Do you work off of fiver at all?

Farrar
02-11-2019, 06:05 PM
oh, dude, I have to hire voice over people all the time for work!
Do you work off of fiver at all?

No. I once had a Fiverr account for writing and editing, but it lies fallow. There is literally no amount of work I would do for only $5. LOL

My VO demo is here: https://soundcloud.com/fhudkins/farrar-hudkins-vo-demo-2-27-16.

Just get in touch with me in an e-mail if you want to hire me. I can work with most budgets.

Thanks for your interest! :)

Parzival
02-12-2019, 09:32 AM
No. I once had a Fiverr account for writing and editing, but it lies fallow. There is literally no amount of work I would do for only $5. LOL

My VO demo is here: https://soundcloud.com/fhudkins/farrar-hudkins-vo-demo-2-27-16.

Just get in touch with me in an e-mail if you want to hire me. I can work with most budgets.

Thanks for your interest! :)

The least we've ever paid on fiverr was 60 dollars, and it was for less then 100 words I think. Usually its cost more then that.
You set your own prices.
I'd rather use people I know then random people,
I'll reach out to you next time I need a voice over.

Farrar
02-12-2019, 09:56 AM
Thanks.

I guess I never learned how to leverage Fiverr properly. I set different prices for different levels of service and nothing happened; eventually I got a message from the website that they were de-listing my services since there was no activity on them. I guess interns are doing all of the writing these days. (It sure looks like it. LOL)

I've never tried Fiverr for VO work: looked at the website and there are about a million VO folks. No way to differentiate myself from anyone else. "I do solid work" is not enough. I don't have a cool video or anything to reel people in. No agent to promote me. Just connections. Old school. LOL

Cheers!

Parzival
02-12-2019, 01:11 PM
Thanks.

I guess I never learned how to leverage Fiverr properly. I set different prices for different levels of service and nothing happened; eventually I got a message from the website that they were de-listing my services since there was no activity on them. I guess interns are doing all of the writing these days. (It sure looks like it. LOL)

I've never tried Fiverr for VO work: looked at the website and there are about a million VO folks. No way to differentiate myself from anyone else. "I do solid work" is not enough. I don't have a cool video or anything to reel people in. No agent to promote me. Just connections. Old school. LOL

Cheers!

well, I'll use you

Farrar
02-12-2019, 04:19 PM
well, I'll use you

Thanks! I'll send you a PM so we can start networking. Would like to learn about your line of work. Maybe I can refer some clients to you.

Cheers!

Farrar
03-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Also, if one of the voices on the DMC Houston phone service sounds familiar ...

Drive Stainless
03-13-2019, 08:54 PM
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk