PDA

View Full Version : Any events in 2019?

Farrar
02-11-2019, 01:21 PM
Are there any events planned for this year? Seems pretty quiet so far...

Nicholas R
02-11-2019, 03:37 PM
The only one I know of right now is the standard Celebration Exotic Car Show in Downtown Celebration. This is always a great show with some incredible cars, and always a fun time to showcase our cars.

Just a heads up to those attending, I just noticed that the price has gone up this year. We're already passed the first price increase to. The current price to register is $75 but after February 28th it goes up to $125. Plus as we've seen in years past, they often run out of spaces so they man not even last until then.

http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com/concours-of-exotic-cars-in-downtown-celebration-free-admission/

I'm registered for the show; anyone else?

SS Spoiler
02-11-2019, 05:54 PM
DOA show Spokane June 6-9th

Farrar
02-11-2019, 06:19 PM
The only one I know of right now is the standard Celebration Exotic Car Show in Downtown Celebration.
[snip] I'm registered for the show; anyone else?

Thanks for the heads up on this!

Now that I live in Florida, I might consider going to the show, but I don't think I would drive my D all the way up from Fort Lauderdale, much less put it on display, especially since it is having cooling problems.

Regardless, since it may be the only chance I get to the legendary LSD up close, I might just have to go! :)

klaus5980
02-27-2019, 10:40 AM
I‘m in Florida from Nov.1st until Nov. 20th (Longboat Key). If anyone is interested I can give a presentation about the Delorean World Tour 2015-2016. I have an one hour presentation or a more detailed presentation that takes about 90 minutes.

Klaus

www.deloreanworldtour.com

Farrar
03-03-2019, 01:07 PM
I am planning to attend the show in Celebration. I wonder how many DeLoreans will be there...

DMC-81
03-03-2019, 01:57 PM
I am planning to attend the show in Celebration. I wonder how many DeLoreans will be there...

Cool. It will be nice to meet you and see your car.

I don't know if you've already seen this separate thread... http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?17208-2019-Celebration-Exotic-Car-Festival-April-4th-7th

This show is typically the largest event of the year for delorean turnout.

Farrar
03-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Cool. It will be nice to meet you and see your car.

I don't know if you've already seen this separate thread... http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?17208-2019-Celebration-Exotic-Car-Festival-April-4th-7th

This show is typically the largest event of the year for delorean turnout.

Thanks! But you won't see my car. I am still having cooling system problems. (Looks like the replacement engine has "Dex-Cool Sludge" which breaks free every time I get the engine hot...)

Gonna follow that thread now. :)

WKID967
03-20-2019, 04:24 PM
Hey Guys!!!
Having our annual Car Show in Pinellas County in Largo at Largo Central Park. It will be our 3rd annual City of Largo Car Show. Would love to have some Deloreans out there!!!
Last year we had 230 Cars. Time will be from 9am - 1pm. $10 registration and All proceeds go to City of Largo Scholarships. Hope you guys can put it on your calendar!

Robmac123
03-20-2019, 09:00 PM
Hey Guys!!!
Having our annual Car Show in Pinellas County in Largo at Largo Central Park. It will be our 3rd annual City of Largo Car Show. Would love to have some Deloreans out there!!!
Last year we had 230 Cars. Time will be from 9am - 1pm. $10 registration and All proceeds go to City of Largo Scholarships. Hope you guys can put it on your calendar!

What's the date of your show ???

Timeless
05-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Bueller? Show date? I would make the trek to Largo.

dn010
05-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Hey Guys!!!

The 2nd annual car show was November 2018. IF they even do a 3rd annual, I'd imagine it being around that time frame but there is no news about it and this is the Radio Station that is posting that here, so I doubt they'll be checking back anytime soon.

Farrar
05-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Good to know. Seems we're in monsoon season now. By November it might clear up. :)

Timeless
05-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Good to know. Seems we're in monsoon season now. By November it might clear up. :)
No shit! Insane rain and thunder here in Naples last night.