PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 4th-7th

DeLorean937
02-27-2019, 11:18 AM
Good Morning DCF!

Join us in central Florida on April 4-7, 2019 for the 16th annual Celebration Exotic Car Festival children’s charity event! This four-day festival showcases North America’s largest collection of exotic cars, race cars, Hollywood movie cars, and iconic actors and celebrities, coming together to help children with life threatening medical conditions.

The DeLorean Club of Florida has been a proud participant of this show since 2005, and we are excited to be able to continue that tradition this year. Last year, we were lucky enough to have 10 beautiful DeLoreans at the show, and we would love to have even more this year! Registration is $75 through February 28th, and $95 after March 1st. All proceeds from this show go to benefit children's charities such as Make-A-Wish, Special Olympics, and Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital.

To register, simply go to http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com and click on the register button. We're looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Register by April 28th to avoid the late registration fee!

DMC-81
02-27-2019, 09:15 PM
Thanks Robert!

I'm registered. I think I saw in another thread that Nick is too. Anybody else at this point?

Also, is there any interest in meeting for dinner after the show? If so I can organize something.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Cheers,

Parzival
02-27-2019, 09:22 PM
I'm soooo bummed! I'm shooting a wedding that day!

Dannytr1
02-27-2019, 09:30 PM
I'm registered also looking forward to seeing you all again.

FABombjoy
02-27-2019, 11:00 PM
I'll be on spring break in the Sarasota area at that time and might have a chance to drive over to see the show and meet the DCF folks.

Is non-show parking challenging? I don't mind walking a fair distance if necessary.

DMC-81
02-28-2019, 06:18 AM
I'll be on spring break in the Sarasota area at that time and might have a chance to drive over to see the show and meet the DCF folks.

Is non-show parking challenging? I don't mind walking a fair distance if necessary.

Hi Luke. That's great! It's an awesome show to see and there's no entrance fee for spectators.

Non show parking is a breeze. You can park on one of the many nearby beautiful streets in Celebration and walk for 5-10 minutes, or there are paid lots very close to the downtown.

I'll PM an example address that I use for parking when I'm not showing my car.

Cheers,

DeLorean937
02-28-2019, 06:21 AM

It's not to bad to park around the event. You can usually park on in the surrounding neighborhood streets.

The earlier you get there obviously the better to get a closer spot to the show.

You will love the show its always a hit and has so many unique cars, obviously the DeLoreans are huge hit and are usually located next to or in front of the Celebration Hotel. We will post details for everyone as well.

On a side note. you will have a great time in Sarasota I am from there. Its about a 1hr50 min drive from there to Celebration.

FABombjoy
02-28-2019, 09:31 AM
Thanks everybody!

Looks like I'll have to bank this info for another year. Double-checked our flight schedule and we must have gotten discount tickets as we're flying back Thursday before the show.

Maybe I'll stay over and Uber back to Michigan :)

If anything else is going 3/28-4/4 I'd still enjoy meeting up for coffee and conversation.

Nicholas R
03-01-2019, 05:11 PM
I'm registered for the event. Looking forward to it as always. :thumbup:

Mike C.
03-02-2019, 07:23 AM
Good Morning DCF!

To register, simply go to http://www.celebrationexoticcars.com and click on the register button. We're looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Register by April 28th to avoid the late registration fee!

Think you need to change your "Register by" date, because the show is Apr 6th

DMC-81
03-02-2019, 08:18 AM
Think you need to change your "Register by" date, because the show is Apr 6th

Thanks Mike. Yes, we are already in the late registration period. From the website:

$65 per car Early Registration (Through February 28, 2019)

$95 per car Late Registration (Mar. 1, 2019 and later)

I assume what Robert meant was "register before February 28 to avoid the late registration fee".

Farrar
03-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing your cars now that I am a Floridian. :)

DeLorean937
03-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Looking forward to meeting you all and seeing your cars now that I am a Floridian. :)

Woooo!

Looking forward to seeing everyone as well! Thank you Mike and Dana for pointing those out!

I will check back in with you guys as soon as I have the official car count from the event planners.

Farrar
03-04-2019, 03:41 PM
I may not have my car with me but I will be sure to bring my camera! :D

DMC-81
03-31-2019, 05:03 PM
Celebration is next weekend! Looking forward to to the event.

Lenny
04-03-2019, 08:42 PM
I'll bring Krispy Kreeme Donuts again:)

Lenny

Farrar
04-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Had fun meeting and hanging out with some of the DCF folks! Looking forward to the next get-together. :)

Timeless
04-20-2019, 10:31 AM
Any event in the SW?