PDA

View Full Version : K-jet pressure gauges, PPR shims, WURs, CSVs

dn010
05-08-2019, 03:31 PM
And after the flood of issues seen currently in general discussion, I'm happy as hell those days of dealing with BS are over. Really I just wanted to say that I am going on 4 years of issue free driving with EFI and while it was an expense along with many obstacles that needed to be overcome - I'm so glad I can enjoy my car now without the hassle of mysterious fuel or ignition problems! :thumbup:

Timeless
05-08-2019, 03:40 PM
That's excellent news! Hopefully there's a meet in Tampa/Sarasota/Ft. Myers soon. I'd love to see your EFI setup.

Ron
05-08-2019, 03:52 PM
And after the flood of issues seen currently in general discussion, I'm happy as hell those days of dealing with BS are over. Really I just wanted to say that I am going on 4 years of issue free driving with EFI and while it was an expense along with many obstacles that needed to be overcome - I'm so glad I can enjoy my car now without the hassle of mysterious fuel or ignition problems! :thumbup:EFI = (E)xcellent (F)uel (I)njection :)

Parzival
05-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Is there a place I can read up on EFI conversion? sounds like the way to go.

FABombjoy
05-08-2019, 05:00 PM
I just orchestrated a 36-hour conversion on another owners car utilizing most of the original intake setup. Maybe it's time to rekindle the EFI forum.

Timeless
05-08-2019, 05:04 PM
I just orchestrated a 36-hour conversion on another owners car utilizing most of the original intake setup. Maybe it's time to rekindle the EFI forum.
Yes. :cheers:

Patrick C
05-08-2019, 06:47 PM

I think it is!