PDA

View Full Version : Euro

steve6864
09-26-2011, 09:23 PM
In 2 weeks the Euro classic car show will be held,as usual,at the BMW plant in Greenville,S.C. Lately it has been just Darren and I showing our cars.Sure would like to get some more interest in this perfectly, centrally located(to many of us) show.My first year there,there were 4 Deloreans there and it has been less every year since.Most of the time just me.It is open to all European makes and I have been told by the board if we would just show up in decent numbers one year we could have our own class!How about it?6864.

Iznodmad
09-27-2011, 05:23 PM
I don't think anyone is listening, Steve. I made a post about three weeks ago and zero bites. Seems like nobody wants to participate anymore in this neck of the woods. I am considering not even having my fall tech meet as usual b/c the interest is just not as strong as it used to be. I sure could use your help replacing the dash in #5000 though, especially since you have done it now on your D.

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1529-Euro-Auto-Festival-OCT-15th-in-Greer-South-Carolina

steve6864
09-28-2011, 07:59 PM
darren,happy to help,it was a bear,but,would be easier the second time around.Really just the acrobatics involved and the fragility of the studs.I can`t remember anything wrong with your dash.6864.