PDA

View Full Version : Repair help

Lightning
07-04-2019, 06:07 PM
I just moved to Seattle and the car moving company smoked the clutch in the DeLorean. It appears DMC Northwest is permanently closed, are there any recommendations of a shop to take the car to for an estimate for repairs?

DMC-81
07-04-2019, 06:27 PM
I just moved to Seattle and the car moving company smoked the clutch in the DeLorean. It appears DMC Northwest is permanently closed, are there any recommendations of a shop to take the car to for an estimate for repairs?

Hi. I know that Toby moved recently. Here is the new website: [Link Unsecure - Deleted- BREACH vulnerability]

Are you saying that the new location is closed?

EDIT: Dana, PM Sent -Ron

Lightning
07-04-2019, 09:49 PM
When I searched up "delorean seattle" and also checked delorean.com the Northwest was indicated as closed permanently. I did find out after my post that it is now Delorean Service so I sent an email, hope to hear back soon.

DMC-81
07-04-2019, 09:57 PM
When I searched up "delorean seattle" and also checked delorean.com the Northwest was indicated as closed permanently. I did find out after my post that it is now Delorean Service so I sent an email, hope to hear back soon.

Ok, cool. Apparently the link that I posted had issues. Glad that you got connected.

SKnight
07-06-2019, 03:00 PM
As has already been mentioned, Toby is still around and working on DeLoreans, his new business is called DeLorean Service Northwest. If you Google that you'll get the link to his new website.

DMC-Ron
07-07-2019, 05:20 AM
Indeed, Toby is going strong and providing the same exemplary service at his new location. I attended a Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club tech session a week ago at his shop. Good turnout and Toby provided assistance and advise to multiple owners on a wide-ranging list of issues. If you're in Seattle, you'll be well served by Toby and you should consider joining the PNDC.
Ron