PDA

View Full Version : Which will be completed first?

stevedmc
09-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Which will be completed first? Rich's Limo or DMCH's binnacles?

Ryan King
09-28-2011, 02:06 PM
I love this. Its a tough call.....

Dracula
09-29-2011, 01:19 AM
I voted for the one that HASN'T missed every self-imposed deadline.

A Van
09-29-2011, 02:49 AM
The binnacles can't be far off, I saw one at Eurofest which was almost the finished article I believe.

stevedmc
12-28-2011, 10:10 AM
Its almost 2012 and still no binnacles. Hehe.

Michael
12-28-2011, 10:36 AM
You better be glad it's not up to me, if it was, I swear I would make it my mission in life to make sure you never even see one.

Your bitching about binnacles is about as tired as you trying to take Bill's place inciting carb arguments.

stevedmc
12-28-2011, 11:00 AM
You better be glad it's not up to me, if it was, I swear I would make it my mission in life to make sure you never even see one.

Your bitching about binnacles is about as tired as you trying to take Bill's place inciting carb arguments.

Thanks.

thirdmanj
12-28-2011, 11:03 AM
Aside from starting a debate I fail to see why you even give a shit. Since you claim the DMCH dash replacements were crap, why would feel the new binnacles would be any better? You don't seem to be a fan of DMCH, so I don't see why you'd want to support their company.

Another user made a good point on another thread. There was so much bitching about the quality of the dashboards that I bet DMCH wants to be 120% sure of the binnacles quality before they're released.

Still, you can't have it both ways, either you're convinced DMCH makes shotty parts and you won't support them. Thus negating your need for them to release new binnacles, because then, if and when you buy one and it turns out (in your opinion) to be crap then you'd have no one to blame but yourself. Correct?

stevedmc
12-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Aside from starting a debate I fail to see why you even give a shit. Since you claim the DMCH dash replacements were crap, why would feel the new binnacles would be any better? You don't seem to be a fan of DMCH, so I don't see why you'd want to support their company.

Another user made a good point on another thread. There was so much bitching about the quality of the dashboards that I bet DMCH wants to be 120% sure of the binnacles quality before they're released.

Still, you can't have it both ways, either you're convinced DMCH makes shotty parts and you won't support them. Thus negating your need for them to release new binnacles, because then, if and when you buy one and it turns out (in your opinion) to be crap then you'd have no one to blame but yourself. Correct?

I don't plan on revealing my master plan until after the binnacles are released, if they ever are.

Ron
12-28-2011, 11:13 AM
I don't plan on revealing my master plan until after the binnacles are released, if they ever are.I know what you are up to!
...Besides those zip lock bags you were talking about, Walmart also has trash bags that come in 50 gallon sizes in Grey as well as Black.

thirdmanj
12-28-2011, 11:15 AM
I don't plan on revealing my master plan until after the binnacles are released, if they ever are.

Ok, so you're just stiring the pot. That's cool I guess. Just wanted to clear that up.

stevedmc
12-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Ok, so you're just stiring the pot.

I'm just asking a question. Whats the harm in that?

opethmike
12-28-2011, 03:12 PM
This says it all about this thread:

http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf

stevedmc
12-28-2011, 03:33 PM
This says it all about this thread:

http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf

I tried clicking on your link and it is blocked where I work.

I believe this is what you are trying to show me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE7CEycI7nc

opethmike
12-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Nope. And trying to show everyone else.

stevedmc
12-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Nope. And trying to show everyone else.

Well I wanna see too.

Edit: I found it on another site. I almost had a seizure when I clicked on it. Ouch!

http://loopzy.com/files/Successful.Troll.2.swf

GS450-Junkie
02-07-2012, 05:58 PM
:thumbup2: