PDA

View Full Version : Possible November Tech Session?

Dangermouse
10-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Possible November Tech Session?

Mulling over some possibilities for holding a tech session at my house to garner some help with tranny extraction. I don’t want to derail the fall cruise up at Sean-Rons thou’.

I was considering Sat Nov 3rd as it hopefully may be still warm enough.

But how do people feel about a tech session on a Sunday? I was at the Caffeine & Octane Car Show/Cruise last Sunday, which is just across the road from the house and considered that it might be fun to combine the two.

Last weeks show (smaller than normal due to Petit Lemans weekend)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66516090@N08/sets/72157627815808980/

Either meet at mine and caravan over to the show, or vice versa. And then tech session afterwards. Show runs from 8am-11am (on Sun Nov 4th at Northview High School in Johns Creek), so folks could do some, all or none of the show and show up at mine anytime. I would probably be knee deep in my tranny (cough, cough) all day.

just throwing it out there to see what the feedback might be. No decisions made at this point.

sean
10-04-2011, 12:52 PM
I don’t want to derail the fall cruise up at Sean-Rons thou’.

That sill happening?

I was considering Sat Nov 3rd as it hopefully may be still warm enough.

???? you on some special Irish calender?

Sadly, November 26th is my only free Saturday and that is the one after Thanksgiving so Id guess most others are not.

Dangermouse
10-04-2011, 12:56 PM
OK. OK. Just testing......:blush:

Saturday Nov 5th, with C&O on DSunday Nov 6th.

Your 'Merican calendars are hard to read. I'm used to metric calendars

jackb
10-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Doh! Finally a tech session when I'm not TDY, deployed or on leave.... and it's 2 days after I move to California. I enjoyed the hospitality and knowledge of SEDOC at the one meet I had the opportunity to get to last year though, so thanks for that.

nullset
10-04-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm willing to help with your transmission any time. I've at least successfully separated and put one back together.

I think I've got "what not to do" covered pretty well. Be super careful with the shifter cable! :)

--buddy