PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Original digital Delorean clock

john 05141
10-13-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi everybody,

Does anyone know what an original perfect working delorean clock is worth?:dunno: I can not seem to find it on DMC's website.

Thanks,
John

SIMid
10-13-2011, 05:52 AM
Dont think they were available for a long time. You may need to look into an alternative clock device to fit in the void.

.... Or add a pong game device into it! :) saw it on FB :)

Michael
10-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Hi everybody,

Does anyone know what an original perfect working delorean clock is worth?:dunno: I can not seem to find it on DMC's website.

Thanks,
John

I assume you have one to sell. I remember seeing one sell for just over 100.00 on the old site. They have been unavaliable for a long time now. Didn't they run out during production and that being the reason not all cars have the clock, or mounting location on the console? I also seem to remember someone finding a clock made by Dakota in the same fasion as ours that makes a good substitue.

Anyway, I would think you could get top dollar for it and then some...and the best money for rare Deorean items always seems to come from eBay.

john 05141
10-13-2011, 08:06 AM
That is right, I took mine out, and it is working perfectly. But I do not know what to ask for it. I do not like to sell on E-Bay, we'll see I'm not in a hurry anyway.

John

mluder
10-13-2011, 02:58 PM
I may be wrong on this... But as I understand, the original Craig radio did not have a clock on the face - just the station numbers so the clack was added to the console. It feels like an "after thought" as it is at a poor angle and hardly readable from the driver's seat.

Anyway, the newer stereos incoprated clocks into the display so they were no longer needed in the console and discontinued.

I too have seen the occasional one pop up for $100 or so.

Mike C.
10-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Before a viable replacement was discovered, they ran for a bit more, but Michael is right, about $100.00

john 05141
10-14-2011, 02:57 AM
OK guys, thanks.
It is indeed hard to read, small engineering error I think.

John

john 05141
10-14-2011, 03:56 AM
SOLD

john