PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for a Delorean around seattle

Kracker
10-15-2011, 08:57 PM
I want to buy a delorean project car around seattle area , don't care what condistion this car is in. It this my favorite car in the world and want to finally get one and redo it all .

Chris 16409
10-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Contact Toby Peterson at DMC-NW, he should be able to find a cr for you.

nilson
03-06-2012, 08:20 PM
call me at 503 381 3612 The car is in porland or. unknowen if it runs tires are flat
regards larry nilson

ArnieBrandon
03-06-2012, 08:52 PM
Suggest you contact the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club (PNDC) at www.pndc.org for further information and status of DeLoreans around the Seattle area, including Oregon.
Toby Peterson at DMC Northwest, All DeLorean Parts & Service garage has a couple of "dead" cars in his garage. Call 425/451-7000. His office/showroom is on Bel-Red Road in Bellevue, WA. The PNDC will help you enjoy your steed even more.

ranway1
08-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Have an '81 with 36k that needs restoring,
Ron

Suggest you contact the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club (PNDC) at www.pndc.org for further information and status of DeLoreans around the Seattle area, including Oregon.
Toby Peterson at DMC Northwest, All DeLorean Parts & Service garage has a couple of "dead" cars in his garage. Call 425/451-7000. His office/showroom is on Bel-Red Road in Bellevue, WA. The PNDC will help you enjoy your steed even more.

benjigolfpro
08-12-2012, 07:49 AM
What is the price?

Ben

trendsetterauto
08-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey there, I am in kelowna B.C. a few hours north of vancouver which is pretty close to you. I have an 81 delorean that I am gonna let go of if I can get a decent price for it. it is pretty much complete but will need a windshield and the left fender/door are pretty banged up as well as a couple dents on hood.
I had kinda decided I was gonna have to paint it since I wouldn't be able to afford the parts to replace them. Maybe the guys on this forum could help with the parts. Anyway send me an email if you are still looking.
[email protected]

Kracker
12-09-2012, 04:38 PM
just want to try and get back to some of you, i had some family trouble for a while. i live in spanaway wa , if your close at all that would be great so i could
maybe get a chance to see some of the cars, still looking for a car .

ssaleen
12-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Well I bought the one from Nilson so you don't have to worry about that one!!
Sorry.

Kracker
12-10-2012, 07:45 AM
ya he told me , heard you got it running ?

ssaleen
12-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Yea I did the fuel system and drove it all summer!!
It is in really good shape! Good luck in your search.

sdg3205
12-12-2012, 10:49 PM

Arnie, don't those "dead" cars in the shop belong to people? Just curious.

ssaleen
12-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Hey man a Delorean just got listed in Seattle a couple days ago for 13,500
Looks like a pretty nice car!! Go check it out

ArnieBrandon
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Hey man a Delorean just got listed in Seattle a couple days ago for 13,500
Looks like a pretty nice car!! Go check it out

Dave, this guy has been written to some two or three times to A. contact Toby or B. Contact me as I know of at least 3 DEAD DeLoreans that might be available. Never has he contacted anyone. Is he serious?
Arnie Brandon
President
Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club (PNDC)

See www.pndc.org

tomcatf14g
01-03-2013, 02:14 AM
I'd be intrested in one of the "dead" deloreans. I just bought one in great shape for a cheap price but could use a half way decent parts car. Or possibly a restoration project. I thought the one I bought would need more work then it did to get going again. Happy but bummed I really wanted to do more restoration.

ArnieBrandon
01-03-2013, 12:25 PM
tomcatf14g. Check your "Private Messages" folder and you should find at least two messages there.

Wingingit
02-28-2013, 05:09 PM
I will absolutely be in the market for a DeLorean early next year (2014) in the Seattle area. I want a good daily driver in the mid twenty thousands. Anybody near by want to sell their car in about a year?

ArnieBrandon
02-28-2013, 05:41 PM
I will absolutely be in the market for a DeLorean early next year (2014) in the Seattle area. I want a good daily driver in the mid twenty thousands. Anybody near by want to sell their car in about a year?

Two places to stay in touch with as you prepare for purchasing. Toby Peterson at DeLoream Motor Company Northwest in Bellevue, WA. and the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club www.pndc.org. Through either of these sources, you can/will find your new ride with your terms.
Arnie

Wingingit
03-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Two places to stay in touch with as you prepare for purchasing. Toby Peterson at DeLoream Motor Company Northwest in Bellevue, WA. and the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club www.pndc.org. Through either of these sources, you can/will find your new ride with your terms.
Arnie

I have met Toby at the shop and have my eye on a couple of cars there. How lucky are we to have a DMC in our own back yard? Perhaps I will join the PNDC, but I'm not sure i should until I have a car... Is there a for sale section on the PNDC website?