PDA

View Full Version : Art Center Car Classic (Pasadena, CA)

SoCalDMC12
10-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Greetings All,

FYI: If you're going to be in the Los Angeles area this Sunday, the Art Center Car Classic (in Pasadena) is a great way to spend an afternoon. Happily, 10718 has been selected to be in the show again.

This is a very nice show, held at one of the top transportation design schools in the world. Among the guest speakers will be Chip Foose, and Pete Brock. Last year, included in the 100 or so cars were a '32 Maybach Zeppelin, a '36 Bugatti Type S Atlantic, the first Shelby Cobra produced, a '67 Mark III Ford GT40, the new McLaren MP412C, and more.

Tickets and info can be found at: http://www.artcenter.edu/carclassic/index.jsf

SoCalDMC12
10-24-2011, 10:56 AM
Thought I'd post a few pix from the show. It was a beautiful day, and a really great assortment of cars. I was surprised to see the Cadillac Ciel, and Acura NSX concept cars. The Delorean got a lot of attention; surprising given the company it was in. Can't wait for the 2012 show!

PS: Could anyone identify the dark car in the foreground of the picture of the field, and the red convertible Ferrari? I really liked them, but didn't get pictures of their placards.