PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Catalytic Converter

outatym2001
10-24-2011, 08:56 PM
Tried selling this catalytic converter on the old DMC Talk.com web site but there was no interest.

For sale one new DeLorean catalytic converter with a new gasket and four new nuts and four washers that I bought from www.specialtauto.com and never installed it.
I ended up hollowing out my old original catalytic converter and reinstalling it.
$180.00 with free shipping in the continental United States.

mluder
12-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Sent you a PM as wel... I know it's a long shot but is this still available?

Tried selling this catalytic converter on the old DMC Talk.com web site but there was no interest.

For sale one new DeLorean catalytic converter with a new gasket and four new nuts and four washers that I bought from www.specialtauto.com and never installed it.
I ended up hollowing out my old original catalytic converter and reinstalling it.
$180.00 with free shipping in the continental United States.

outatym2001
12-28-2011, 04:38 AM
SOLD and on it's way to a new home.
Thanks mluder.

nelshaun
04-26-2012, 03:56 AM
SOLD and on it's way to a new home.
Thanks mluder.

hi. I just like to ask how much did you sell for that converter? 180? I'm planning to sell mine.. thanks

outatym2001
05-02-2012, 08:01 PM
hi. I just like to ask how much did you sell for that converter? 180? I'm planning to sell mine.. thanks

Yes, I sold it for $180.00 and I included free shipping (forget what it cost me maybe $15) and I included free the gasket in the picture.
I had it for a while and I had no takers so to get rid of it for $180 was fine with me.

mluder
05-03-2012, 01:04 PM
Yes, I sold it for $180.00 and I included free shipping (forget what it cost me maybe $15) and I included free the gasket in the picture.
I had it for a while and I had no takers so to get rid of it for $180 was fine with me.

... and my car appreciates it. I passed smog because of it. Now I've got general issue custom plates which I couldn't get before. That's gonna let me drive alot more this summer. :nana1:

Cheers.
Steve