PDA

View Full Version : Toys for Tots cruise - December 10th Destin Fl

Kenny_Z
11-13-2011, 03:12 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/bucky84/race850T4T4.jpg

Race850 is doing their annual toys for tots cruise and show. The entry fee is 1 unwrapped toy and some sort of holiday decoration on your ride. I'm going to try to get Red there this year.

BigBenb84
11-13-2011, 06:08 PM
It's down the road from me. If you go I'll try. Let me know when it gets closer.

stevedmc
11-13-2011, 07:37 PM
I'll go if you guys go. Destin is only 4 or 5 hours from me.

Kenny_Z
11-13-2011, 09:59 PM
Awesome, I'll let you guys know closer to the show.

BigBenb84
11-13-2011, 10:02 PM
I'll go if you guys go. Destin is only 4 or 5 hours from me.

Starts at 9a, you would have to leave at 4am, damn! There's probably some shows in Pensacola or Mobile which would be easier for ya. Central for Kenny and just an hour from me.

Kenny_Z
11-13-2011, 10:26 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I've driven 3 hours for a show before but that was only to go to the swap meet. You must really love to drive.

sean
11-14-2011, 07:11 AM
Starts at 9a, you would have to leave at 4am, damn! There's probably some shows in Pensacola or Mobile which would be easier for ya. Central for Kenny and just an hour from me.

Dont doubt Steve's resolve! He probably had a tougher run from his place to mine, about 10 hours over night without a hotel and an all day tech day.

BigBenb84
11-14-2011, 08:22 PM
Awesome, I'll let you guys know closer to the show.

Well my ailing water pump seems to be in its final stages. I drove it to Pensacola Friday and back home, there was a coolant spot under the engine. I can see a little coolant in the valley. It's done that before but it stopped for a while. So its going to be short local runs for the time being til nature runs its course.

Dont doubt Steve's resolve! He probably had a tougher run from his place to mine, about 10 hours over night without a hotel and an all day tech day.

I'd love to absorb some knowledge off ya and go up to GA, but not for 6 hrs each way. If there was a second reason, I'd justify it.

stevedmc
11-14-2011, 09:54 PM

Wuss.

stevedmc
11-14-2011, 09:55 PM

You forgot to include two hours of Mountain driving to/from Ron's house.

Kenny_Z
11-22-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm not going to be able to make the Destin show. I got a call today and was asked to be in my local Christmas parade and unfortunately they are on the same day. I've wanted to do that one for years but never had a car that was worth it. My Mustang paled in comparison to the other ones in the show.

It seems someone saw my D more than once around town and started asking questions. That lead them to my mom who gave them my number.

DeLorean03
11-23-2011, 11:53 PM
It seems someone saw my D more than once around town and started asking questions. That lead them to my mom who gave them my number.

That crap drives me nuts. It just kinda creeps me out when people really go out of their way to track me down and find me. I know it's a compliment and all - but - *shivers* just kinda rubs me the wrong way.

Kenny_Z
11-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah, it's a little shocking. It almost reminds me of the stalker I had once, but they're stalking the Delorean, not me ;)

DeLorean03
11-25-2011, 11:53 PM
Well look on the bright side, you get to deal with it and I dont :P.