PDA

View Full Version : Re-WARNO

Roman Legion
05-31-2011, 03:33 AM
I again must say that I am not going to be in charge of the club temporarily as I am soon to be on deployment. Rod Dillman has taken over until I return; I am unsure if he has registered, but his old username was rddmc. If you need to contact him, PM me for contact information. The event that was planned will still be in July, but the date is still subject to change at any time. I will make a discussion thread in this forum and under the events forum will be a roll call of participants in our gathering at Hungry Mother State Park in Marion, Virginia.

Any questions, PM myself or Rod (If he has registered here yet.)

Roman Legion
06-19-2011, 03:11 AM
I am considering 30 July for the meeting at Hungry Mother, I need to check my schedule; but I believe that will be good. I recently lost my civilian job due to prolonged medical absence in my 90 day period, so for food, I hope it will not be an imprudent act to ask for donations for something like Pizza as I originally planned to just buy a few boxes myself. Give me your thoughts and opinions.. et cetera..

Thanks,
Jared

Roman Legion
06-20-2011, 05:17 PM
Confirmed, 30 July at the park.. Please go to the events page roll call and post..

Roman Legion
07-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Event notice: (As posted in the events section)

This event is cancelled due to lack of interest and lack of anything for that matter.

In case you don't understand, this picture should explain it very clearly..

http://www.lincsquad.co.uk/images/news/cancelled.gif

thirdmanj
07-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Yeah thats it, I was interested.

Roman Legion
07-29-2011, 11:07 AM
Unless someone else is interested in hosting a meet or event, this event remains cancelled.. I may try to schedule this again when I get back from deployment.

Roman Legion
10-23-2011, 10:52 AM
I will try this again in 2013, as I am not going to be in country until later in 2012, and I would not ask people to drive their DeLoreans that time of year; hopefully someone can keep the club alive until then.. That way I can assure one DeLorean will be at the meet.. lol (My D!) We are not the largest or strongest club, but we are not going to just fade away.. It's better to burn out than fade away.. Feel free to organize events, just keep pictures on our forum for me to see over there.

thirdmanj
10-26-2011, 02:59 PM
I will try this again in 2013, as I am not going to be in country until later in 2012, and I would not ask people to drive their DeLoreans that time of year; hopefully someone can keep the club alive until then.. That way I can assure one DeLorean will be at the meet.. lol (My D!) We are not the largest or strongest club, but we are not going to just fade away.. It's better to burn out than fade away.. Feel free to organize events, just keep pictures on our forum for me to see over there.

Will do dude. I was able to make enough noise a couple months back to get three Ds together at a cars and coffee in VA beach, but that's the first and last time its happened to my knowledge. For what it's worth I try to drive 1258 as often as possible and have cards printed up with my information so interested parties can get ahold of me. Right now I know of one guy locally who's closing in on his goal of getting his D, but all the others I've tracked down in the Hampton Roads area are not road worthy, or owned by parties who care. I'll do my best, but right now it seems like we're just spread too damn thin here in VA.

Deuces!

Oh yeah, and kick ass over there dude!!!

Michael
10-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Event notice: (As posted in the events section)

This event is cancelled due to lack of interest and lack of anything for that matter.

In case you don't understand, this picture should explain it very clearly..

http://www.lincsquad.co.uk/images/news/cancelled.gif

If I'm too stupid to figure out what cancelled means, how does a picture with the same word in red letters make it more clear?

thirdmanj
10-26-2011, 03:42 PM
That's it...

Roman Legion
10-26-2011, 08:11 PM
If I'm too stupid to figure out what cancelled means, how does a picture with the same word in red letters make it more clear?

Your problem knave, not mine..