PDA

View Full Version : For Sale INTEREST THREAD: DELOREAN 2012 Calender

videobob
11-26-2011, 11:35 PM
I am thinking of putting together a DELOREAN wall calendar.
Naturally, it would feature 12 months / photos as well as a cover.
I have lots of great photos of my own car and a few others I have collected, but I don't want to use photos without permission.

I have owned 9 Delorean's in the last decade and have taken a lot of photos of
them over the years. It will feature several different versions as well as "Time Machines" etc.

I will also NOT use any DMC logos unless I am given permission from James/Stephen
which I will submit a request for.

So I am looking to see who is interested in one of these calendars and who might be willing to donate photos to it?
I am looking mostly for pics of the cars with girls,
or in good locations, etc.
Those who donate photos will get a FREE copy if their photo is used.

I am only going to have a small limited amount of these made, 100 or less. I am guessing they will sell for about $20.00 each.
Being that it is such a small run for a specific fan base
the price will be a little high.
If there is enough interest and we can do many more that 100 we may be able
to get the price down a bit.

If you have interest in one please POST it here.
If you can supply a photo,
send it to me at [email protected] (up to 25MB).

We need to do this very quickly in order to get them printed and delivered by Christmas. Photo submission deadline will be this Wednesday the 30th.

PS, I am looking for any holiday related photos of the cars, Halloween, Christmas, etc.

oh yeah, I will also try to include all the factual information I can on the important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries of special events, etc. throughout the days of the months. So it will be more than just photos, but will pay attention to Delorean related events, etc.

Jonathan
11-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Count me in Bob. And I just emailed you a couple pics for consideration. Sweet!!!! I miss having a DeLorean calendar!!

DMC3165
11-27-2011, 10:29 AM
I'm in. I'd love to get a DeLorean calendar.

Kevin Abato at the DMA had taken some professional pics of my car in the summer but I only got one or two through an e-mail. If you know Kevin he took alot of professional pics at the LINY-DMC summer road rally and bbq. You have my permission to use my pics if you can track him down.

Chris Burns
11-27-2011, 10:48 AM
I sent you a pic Bob. Hope it will work!

videobob
11-27-2011, 02:17 PM
great pics so far!!!
I do need to hit up Kevin for a submission or two...I am sure he has plenty!!!

Jonathan
12-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Hey Bob, how are things coming with the calendar?

videobob
12-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Been busy, interest has been pretty small, not sure it's worth messing with.

videobob
01-10-2012, 05:21 AM
I decided to put more time into the calendar and I will release it towards the end of this year. In the meantime I am offering up a few of my own version that I made for my shop.
Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190625927066#ht_500wt_1202

Jimmycxc
01-10-2012, 06:44 AM
The calendar is pretty cool. Not only the pictures, but the fun facts on the dates through out the year.

Michael
01-10-2012, 08:03 AM
Oh, I completely forgot about this. I'm going to send you some pictures of 5609. I have just been waiting for a non-wet foggy night to do them.