PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Car Show (DCS)

Malevy
05-31-2011, 07:08 PM
http://www.deloreancarshow.com/

DMCVegas
11-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Is Dayton safe? I thought that it had a high crime and vacancy rate?

Fluxat88MPH
11-10-2012, 05:32 AM
It's just like any other city DCS has been. You have good parts of town and bad parts of town.

Delorean Industries
11-10-2012, 10:50 AM
I just think it is great that owners will have the opportunity to travel to the most highly regarded state in the lower 48.

Ron
11-10-2012, 10:58 AM
I just think it is great that owners will have the opportunity to travel to the most highly regarded state in the lower 48.
Is that some kind of political statement?

Delorean Industries
11-10-2012, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure what that is Ron? No we just have everything here. I have been all over and there is no where better to live. Minus some questionable weather this place is amazing. It is an honor to visit this place. Paul Newman was from here. Do you need any more reasons?

You couldn't pay be to live anywhere else. I hate leaving this place it is so amazing.

All joking aside Cleveland is an amazing city if you know where to go. If you can find the time I would definitely recommend it.

Ron
11-10-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm not sure what that is Ron? No we just have everything here. I have been all over and there is no where better to live. Minus some questionable weather this place is amazing. It is an honor to visit this place. Paul Newman was from here. Do you need any more reasons?

You couldn't pay be to live anywhere else. I hate leaving this place it is so amazing.

All joking aside Cleveland is an amazing city if you know where to go. If you can find the time I would definitely recommend it.Just kidding...
I lived there and Miamisberg for a while. I liked it a lot except for the weather...you can have the snow for my part.

john 05141
11-15-2012, 05:12 AM
I was not planning to go there after Orlando. I seem to skip one and go to the next one. If possible I'll try to combine with work, ya never know!!
If any Europeans are reading and you've never been there.... You should have at least attended one DCS, it is a great experience!!! If you book the flights in time you will not pay that much more than someone traveling from far in the US with the Delorean incl fuel and hotel.

I always enjoy my trips to the US, beautiful country and great people.

Jan

Fluxat88MPH
11-15-2012, 07:39 AM
I was not planning to go there after Orlando. I seem to skip one and go to the next one. If possible I'll try to combine with work, ya never know!!
If any Europeans are reading and you've never been there.... You should have at least attended one DCS, it is a great experience!!! If you book the flights in time you will not pay that much more than someone traveling from far in the US with the Delorean incl fuel and hotel.

I always enjoy my trips to the US, beautiful country and great people.

Jan

We have an amazing airforce museum here in Dayton.

stevedmc
11-15-2012, 08:29 AM
I have been all over and there is no where better to live.

Louisiana is my favorite state.

Shep
11-17-2012, 03:09 PM
I looked at the site, and I couldn't seem to find this information: do any fluids need to be drained for DeLoreans being a part of DCS? I know the Autorama we have here requires some fluids to be drained, but some places don't care either way, so I'm not sure.

Bitsyncmaster
11-17-2012, 03:18 PM
I looked at the site, and I couldn't seem to find this information: do any fluids need to be drained for DeLoreans being a part of DCS? I know the Autorama we have here requires some fluids to be drained, but some places don't care either way, so I'm not sure.

For DCS-12 they just filled the gas tank with nitrogen gas when you pulled inside.

For DCS-08 and DCS-10 they wanted less then a 1/4 tank of gas but nobody checked.

We put plastice under the engine at DCS-12 to protect the carpet from oil drips.

Shep
11-17-2012, 05:21 PM
For DCS-12 they just filled the gas tank with nitrogen gas when you pulled inside.

For DCS-08 and DCS-10 they wanted less then a 1/4 tank of gas but nobody checked.

We put plastice under the engine at DCS-12 to protect the carpet from oil drips.Thanks for the info! I guess I'll fill up before I leave and hope it's empty enough for the show when I arrive. It's just under 200 miles, so it'll be close! :thumbup:

Nicholas R
05-29-2013, 03:23 PM

We put plastice under the engine at DCS-12 to protect the carpet from oil drips.

What? When did the fill the tank with nitrogen?? I pulled in and out 3 times over the course of the weekend and this didnt happen to me once, lol.

At DCS-04 the did checked your gas gauge. They were supposed to at the others but it was hit or miss. No one requires draining fluids but typically if it's on carpet, plastic is expected.

Bitsyncmaster
05-29-2013, 04:51 PM
What? When did the fill the tank with nitrogen?? I pulled in and out 3 times over the course of the weekend and this didnt happen to me once, lol.

At DCS-04 the did checked your gas gauge. They were supposed to at the others but it was hit or miss. No one requires draining fluids but typically if it's on carpet, plastic is expected.

When we pulled the car inside the first day of the show.