PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here!

DeLorean
06-01-2011, 10:10 AM
New-ish, I think I had about 4-5 posts on the old forum. I have an 81 DeLorean, It's a pretty original car, with the basic updates done in order to make it drivable / reliable. It's a black leather 5 speed car with the wide side stripe, gas flap hood and windshield antenna.

I love the car, and driving it!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-JYYy4NseJLI/TdpMy8532sI/AAAAAAAAUBo/PGoBUvmY_LM/s640/IMG_4002.jpg

I'm a long time Saab-fan, but have always wanted a DeLorean. A pretty nice original "project" came up recently that had not been driven in 20 years, and I bought it! After fixing the doors (broken torsion bar) and a whole host of other little things myself, it's a fine driver! Next project is doing the brake work it needs (calipers, pads) as well as the front springs to make it ride correctly. I am looking forward to this next project! Any DeLorean fans in/around Reading PA who want to help with this are welcome to stop by when I am doing the project, I have a center post hydraulic lift if any DeLorean fans nearby need access.

uhhair
06-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Reading eh? Are you in the DMA? If not, you should be!

Karin
06-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Hey there and welcome back to our forums. :aniclap: