PDA

View Full Version : General Delorean Owners Directory (DOD)

lazabby
06-01-2011, 09:50 PM
The Delorean Owner's Directory (DOD) is back online. Go to http://www.txdmc.org/, click on the tab that says "DOD" and follow the instructions.

Chris 16409
06-01-2011, 10:01 PM
How can I update my VIN info on the DOD. I don't know the password to make changes to my VIN. The previous owner must have added the info. How do can I update the record?

-Edit, It appears that my info was updated, as the VIN list shows my car in "Fresno". I still don't know the password I need to view the Owners Directory.-

Citizen
06-24-2011, 08:25 AM
How can I update my VIN info on the DOD. I don't know the password to make changes to my VIN. The previous owner must have added the info. How do can I update the record?

-Edit, It appears that my info was updated, as the VIN list shows my car in "Fresno". I still don't know the password I need to view the Owners Directory.-

Sorry for the late response on this. Just now reading it.

Please email me at tak at citizenkidd.com, with a note asking for your password. (By emailing me, I can verify it is really you, and we have your correct email address).

Canon20DFan
06-24-2011, 01:18 PM
I went to the site, then to the DOD and entered all my information but kept getting some code mismatch. Yes, I made sure I typed in all fields and matched the visual security string exactly. I also got some sort of HTML or Java error on the landing page of the site...call me when it works...