PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Delorean Performance Ind SPEC I CAT-DELETE PIPES now available

Delorean Industries
12-06-2011, 07:49 PM
We are now offering delete pipes that are direct bolt on replacements for the converter sections on all of our SPEC I stainless exhaust systems. Priced for the pair of pipes. Now when ordering our SPEC I system complete you can specify between converters or our "off road only" performance package.

We have another 20 sets in stock on top of our pre order list for owners with our system and will make more as required to fill the need.

https://www.deloreanindustries.com/shop/performance/spec-i-cat-delete-kit.html

$425.00 for the pair. Life time warranty on craftsman ship and stainless as will all of our products.

jackb
12-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Josh I ordered the Spec I exhaust the other week, order # 100000004, but it's still processing. Can my my order please be changed to use these instead before it ships?

Delorean Industries
12-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Jack I will check your shipping status tomorrow. I think it is schedule for delivery either tomorrow or Thursday in CA. If that is the case I will send the delete pipes to you immediately and you can just return the converters in the same box with the supplied Fed Ex shipping number. I will confirm with you tomorrow on the status.

In CA you will not pass emission testing without the converters though. Just want to make sure you are aware of this.

One other note. With orders you will receive the actual invoice with parts break down and number. I have the site set to just recycle the numbers every few days and just use the quickbooks generated one.

jackb
12-07-2011, 01:02 AM
That's great, thanks.

About the CA emissions, I know. Being in the military I'm a man without a state. NY accent, AK voter, and GA property owner. I'm keeping my vehicles registered in GA while I'm stationed here. It's cheaper and has none of that emissions nonsense.

Farrar
12-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Great product! I wish I could use this on my Houston "Performance Exhaust." :'(

Farrar

dmc6960
12-07-2011, 01:25 PM
Great product! I wish I could use this on my Houston "Performance Exhaust." :'(

They exist for the DMCH exhaust as well. $300 for the pair.

Iznodmad
12-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Damn, just about a month after I purchase the Spec I exhaust system.......this becomes available. Still haven't installed it yet, so I don't suppose it is too late.

DMCVegas
12-17-2011, 09:12 PM
Is there a difference between Catalyzed and Cat-Delete Exhaust Systems when ordering from you?

Is there any sort of performance gain, or notable sound difference?

Delorean Industries
12-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Just let us know which one you want when ordering in the comments section or call and let us know. Our next batch of systems will be ready January 3rd!

Delorean Industries
02-27-2014, 11:15 AM
The delete pipes are no longer available with our systems directly. All systems come exclusively with dual converter sections. We can point you in the right direction of pipe sections that could possibly fit if you are looking for a louder system.