PDA

View Full Version : For Sale FS: 2 front 1 rear grey NOS Wheels 1981 Delorean Buffalo NY

81Delorean
12-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Here are some pics. Wheels were ordered with tuns of other parts when my car was purchased from Palmetto Ford in Charleston South Carolina. I honestly don't know what to ask for these wheels. Fronts are in original box and so is the one rear wheel I have. please Pm me for offers. Shipping is available. I just don't want them sitting around collecting dust. My car has perfect wheels on it and I will never use these. Brand new NOS perfect condition . I am located in Buffalo NY
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/Delorean002-1.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/Delorean003-1.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/Delorean004-1.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/Delorean006-1.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/Delorean009.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/nelnova/Delorean010.jpg

thirdmanj
12-09-2011, 12:28 PM
PM sent

81Delorean
12-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Sale pending

81Delorean
12-14-2011, 12:45 AM
bump , wheels are still for sale. been getting lots of pm's I will answer all questions timely .

jawn101
12-14-2011, 01:09 AM
I cant tell, are these the light or dark grey? I will be in Buffalo in a few weeks and could pick up locally...

81Delorean
12-15-2011, 12:28 AM
I cant tell, are these the light or dark grey? I will be in Buffalo in a few weeks and could pick up locally...

They are light grey.

81Delorean
04-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Bump wheels are for sale again, Car is sold, buyer does not want them.

LordFly
07-15-2013, 06:22 PM
This thread is pretty old, but if you still have them, I'm looking for a single rear.....

DMCMW Dave
07-15-2013, 07:13 PM
Those are dark grey wheels BTW, not silver.

Josh
07-15-2013, 07:44 PM
dark gray fronts, gray rear? That's what I see.

LordFly
07-16-2013, 07:04 AM
I'm not too concerned with color at this point, just trying to get a set of 4 wheels without paying a fortune :)

Iznodmad
07-16-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm interested in these. Just purchased an early car with these dark rims. Would be nice to have a spare set, though you are missing one. Per forum rules, a price must be set. What is your price for these 3? Anyone got the missing one out there?

NightFlyer
07-16-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm interested in these. Just purchased an early car with these dark rims. Would be nice to have a spare set, though you are missing one. Per forum rules, a price must be set. What is your price for these 3? Anyone got the missing one out there?

Just in case you missed this in the thread starting post:

I honestly don't know what to ask for these wheels. * please Pm me for offers.

Iznodmad
07-16-2013, 02:29 PM
Oh, I saw where he didn't know what to price them at. That doesn't matter in this forum though. Forum rules state anything for sale must have a price in the listing, even if it is set artificially high or low. I kinda doubt this member comes in here anymore. I'll try a pm for the hell of it. Meanwhile, anyone else out there with perfect early style rims, feel free to let me know what you want for a set.

Ron
07-16-2013, 02:51 PM
I kinda doubt this member comes in here anymore. I'll try a pm for the hell of it. Meanwhile, anyone else out there with perfect early style rims, feel free to let me know what you want for a set.
Yeah, he hasn't logged on since September. Probably best to start a Wanted thread anyway...
(both of you ;-)

LordFly
07-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Anyone got the missing one out there?

Hey, I called dibs on the missing one!!!

Yeah, he hasn't logged on since September. Probably best to start a Wanted thread anyway...
(both of you ;-)

Already got one going, just trying out all possible options :)

NightFlyer
07-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Oh, I saw where he didn't know what to price them at. That doesn't matter in this forum though. Forum rules state anything for sale must have a price in the listing, even if it is set artificially high or low. I kinda doubt this member comes in here anymore. I'll try a pm for the hell of it. Meanwhile, anyone else out there with perfect early style rims, feel free to let me know what you want for a set.

This thread has been up for over a year and a half and only now you start complaining about a forum rule violation concerning the thread starting post - are you serious?!?!

BTW - I've got an extra set of the early style wheels that are primo, complete with NLA NOS dark grey center caps and original Goodyear NCTs mounted and balanced, but don't know if I really want to sell them or not. As such, while I'd entertain offers, I don't know that I'd put a price on them myself, so I guess that precludes me from offering them here 'for best offer,' as I'd get complaints about forum rules violations.

Iznodmad
07-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Geez dude, lighten up. A rule is a rule, plain and simple. Im not complaining about anything. The freaking thread popped up when someone else commented in this dormant thread, I didn't re-activate it. I'm not interested in yours if you don't want to sell them or know what you want for them. That game of yours will not work on me. I also do not want NCTs, they are crap (IMHO of course). I don't have to have the wheels, and I have the correct color and center caps on my early car anyway. Just wanted a spare set for a rainy day. I'll just patiently wait for some serious sellers to appear. Have a nice day.

pezzonovante88
07-16-2013, 04:16 PM
I'm not too concerned with color at this point, just trying to get a set of 4 wheels without paying a fortune :)

Still no luck with your POs supposed stored-away wheels?

Ron
07-16-2013, 08:00 PM
This thread has been up for over a year and a half and only now you start complaining about a forum rule violation concerning the thread starting post - are you serious?!?!

BTW - I've got an extra set of the early style wheels that are primo, complete with NLA NOS dark grey center caps and original Goodyear NCTs mounted and balanced, but don't know if I really want to sell them or not. As such, while I'd entertain offers, I don't know that I'd put a price on them myself, so I guess that precludes me from offering them here 'for best offer,' as I'd get complaints about forum rules violations.

Put them up for 1 million dollars OBO....:dunno:

===============================

All,

This thread was started 12-09-2011 -- The For Sale Rules went into effect 01-19-2012...

thirdmanj
07-16-2013, 08:05 PM
All,

This thread was started 12-09-2011 -- The For Sale Rules went into effect 01-19-2012...[/B]

Ooooh! Gotcha B!TCH!! ;)

NightFlyer
07-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Geez dude, lighten up. A rule is a rule, plain and simple. Im not complaining about anything. The freaking thread popped up when someone else commented in this dormant thread, I didn't re-activate it. I'm not interested in yours if you don't want to sell them or know what you want for them. That game of yours will not work on me. I also do not want NCTs, they are crap (IMHO of course). I don't have to have the wheels, and I have the correct color and center caps on my early car anyway. Just wanted a spare set for a rainy day. I'll just patiently wait for some serious sellers to appear. Have a nice day.

I need to lighten up???

OK, let me see if I've got this straight. You want to try to negotiate a deal on the wheels with the OP, whose thread has been live for over a year and half without issue, but in your first message concerning the matter to him, you can't help but to publicly accuse him of violating the forum rules, even though the post was made prior to implementation of the rule that you're accusing him of violating.

Did I get that right, because damn that seems like such a great negotiation tactic to try and get something that you supposedly want from someone else - NOT! I'm really trying to understand the logic here, but am afraid that I just don't see any.

You couldn't just say, 'hey, I'm interested if they're still available, PM me with a price.' Nope, instead in your first post on the matter, you have to get technical and accuse the OP of violating forum rules. WHY?

Why was it necessary to accuse a fellow member/owner of violating the forum rules? What purpose did it serve? That just seems really petty, childish, and cheap to me, is all. Especially when the OP isn't even around any more to defend himself against such accusations.

And yet, I'm the one who needs to lighten up. Yeah...

thirdmanj
07-17-2013, 06:11 AM
I need to lighten up???

Rrraaahh...try to negotiate on wheels rrrraaaah....publicly accuse him of violating....rrrhhaaaaarrg

Did I get that right because damn....rrarraaaahh blah...NOT.... rasaarrraahhh...no logic!

Rrarraaaahh...accuse him of violating rules....blaaah raaarrah

Was it necessary to accuse...rraaaahhragh...violating...rarhwwr...rule s...blaaaagh....petty and childish and cheap...isn't even around to defend...blah raah...such accusations.

And yet, I'm the one who needs to lighten up. Yeah...

Yeeah. Just a tad.

thirdmanj
07-17-2013, 06:48 AM
All,

This thread was started 12-09-2011 -- The For Sale Rules went into effect 01-19-2012...

Soooo, does that mean all the commenting on this thread is kosher, since it was made before 1-19-12?

LordFly
07-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Still no luck with your POs supposed stored-away wheels?

Nothing yet :(

Ron
07-17-2013, 03:00 PM
Soooo, does that mean all the commenting on this thread is kosher, since it was made before 1-19-12?
Banter is covered the moment one registers.

================

Take the BS to PM guys...