PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Grooved Hood

Jimmycxc
12-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Just seeing if anyone in the NJ area would be willing to trade their grooved hood (no gas flap) for a flat hood and some cash.

kajcienski
12-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Just seeing if anyone in the NJ area would be willing to trade their grooved hood (no gas flap) for a flat hood and some cash.

I know you are probably looking for a trade, but Grady has a few grooved hoods for sale. They are in great shape, but do have an X in them. I was looking to do the same trade but found that it was difficult since the flat hoods are not anywhere near in danger of extinction I am told. Good luck though! If you find a source, post it up!

DMCMW Dave
12-12-2011, 07:09 PM
I have one very nice grooved hood for outright sale. I'd rather not ship it and I'm not on the east coast, but since this seems to be the hood thread. . . . . .

Matt's correct - there are lots of NOS "flat" hoods around, the used-part value on those is relatively low.

Delorean Industries
12-12-2011, 10:11 PM
We have many grooved hoods in great condition here. They are pulling a bit of a premium. Also as stated above the value of a flat hood isn't very high. Definitely willing to talk and see what we can work out. Our facility is located in Akron Ohio and we are on the east coast often picking up and delivering vehicles. Email directly at [email protected]