PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Rivnut tool...

Timnagin
06-03-2011, 12:43 AM
Note: Before DMC Talk went down I had three PM's but was only able to reply to one. Sorry, I don’t recall the names but if any of you are still interested please feel free to PM me again. I will consider covering shipping costs based on the offer.

Riv-nut / Thread Setter kit from NAPA. Part number: BK 770-1889.

I bought this new from NAPA and only used it three or four times. The kit comes with various sized rivnuts. The link below states there are fifty inserts of each size but that is incorrect. Each bag, as you see in the attached pictures, contains about ten pieces. I used four or five of one size so all others should be there. One practice piece and then the three that went in my previous car. All of the adapters are there as well.

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?R=BK_7701889_028238

This is absolutely like brand new. If I had the receipt I could take it back. No oil or grease stains anywhere, including the original box. The site states it currently sells for $124.49 plus tax but I recall paying more for it.

Please PM me your offer. I am open to reasonable offers, plus shipping. It is not very large or heavy so shipping won't be very expensive.