PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Delorean Performance SPEC CAT BACK Exhaust system $995.00

Delorean Industries
12-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Our SPEC CAT Back exhaust system is now available on our site here:

https://www.deloreanindustries.com/shop/originalstainless/spec-cat-back-exhaust-system.html

Direct replacement for a stock exhaust system from the cross over pipe to tips. As with our SPEC I kit this also includes the aft heat shield and all required components for installation.

System price : $995.00

DCUK Martin
12-29-2011, 07:35 AM
That's not cat back, that's crossover pipe back :tongue:

Delorean Industries
12-29-2011, 07:51 AM
That's not cat back, that's crossover pipe back :tongue:

The system is the same price with our without a converter depending on what owners want. At this point we have had 7 picking the no converter set up and 1 with converters due to Cali laws.

eagle-co94
12-29-2011, 05:46 PM
I checked the link and don't see anything about performance gains on this. What are the horsepower and torque gains over stock?

Delorean Industries
12-29-2011, 05:51 PM
You can expect to see better gains then with a CAT delete pipe while rocking the awesome sound of a SPEC series DPI chambered muffler. Plus to the naked eye from behind the car it looks like you dropped coin on an expensive header system.

eagle-co94
12-29-2011, 09:21 PM
But do you have any actual numbers? "Looks expensive" is not my criteria for buying anything. Sound is part of it, but I can get that from a muffler swap. If I'm going to pay $1000 for parts I'd like to know what I'm getting.

Delorean Industries
12-29-2011, 09:38 PM
On a engine tuned by us we see 7-10hp pick up over stock. It's not as simple as bolting on a cheap magnaflow Chinese muffler. Months of testing and design work goes into making something that sounds right on a prv. We do things right or not at all here. Only producing the best and will put our offerings against anything else available in a heart beat.

eagle-co94
12-30-2011, 06:36 AM
Thanks! 7-10hp is a good gain for an exhaust setup. That's what I'm most interested in.

Delorean Industries
12-30-2011, 06:47 AM
No problem! If you have any other questions feel free to ask. A few other details I can give though:

-304 stainless steel construction from US high grade stainless
-Life time warranty through our manufacture who exclusively produces are products Stainless Works
-If you were to need a muffler, converter, gaskets etc the price of purchasing NOS components compared to this upgrade is very close. Especially since the kit contains most of our popular stainless enhancements as well like the aft heat shield.

JIMJAM
01-08-2012, 02:36 PM
I want to hear it.