PDA

View Full Version : BTTF triple feature 1/1/12 Hollywood CA

jackb
12-28-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm going to feel like a complete idiot if this is already posted here, but here we go.
I can't remember where I got this link opened from, so it might have been from here already the other day (but I didn't see a thread with it on a quick search) or I got it when I was looking up things to do in LA (I'm going there for New Years Eve)

The Egyptian Theater in Hollywood is showing a Back to the Future I, II and III triple feature on January 1 2012 at 5pm.
http://www.fandango.com/egyptiantheatre_aaofx/theaterpage?date=1/1/2012

My head about fell off my shoulders when I read this. This is the moment I have been waiting for my entire life! And I will even be in the area!! BUT FML, I already made plans and can't go. Mother. F-er.

The theater also plays other awesome older movies, like Predator and Goonies! FML again, because those are on weeknights and I live too far away for those. LA is a weekend trip for me. But you LA owners better go and enjoy this! I hate you all.

Rhsxo
12-29-2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks for the link! $11 per ticket isn't a bad price at all. This is what's bad:

BTTF - 1hr 56min
BTTF 2 - 1hr 49min
BTTF 3 - 1hr 59min

That is almost 6 hours in just the movies not counting intermission. So you won't be out of there until probably around midnight. That's a lot of BTTF!