PDA

View Full Version : PNDC Pizza/Election Party

ArnieBrandon
01-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Don't miss the 2012 PNDC Pizza/Election party scheduled for Saturday Jan 14, 2012, 4:00 PM at the home of President Arnie Brandon. Please RSVP to 425/746-6132 or [email] [email protected]. New officers and a new board will be elected plus discussions re activities for the 2012 Events Calendar will be discussed. All eats and drinks paid for by your club.

SIMid
01-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Don't miss the 2012 PNDC Pizza/Election party scheduled for Saturday Jan 14, 2012, 4:00 PM at the home of President Arnie Brandon. Please RSVP to 425/746-6132 or [email] [email protected]. New officers and a new board will be elected plus discussions re activities for the 2012 Events Calendar will be discussed. All eats and drinks paid for by your club.

Post me a slice Arnie. :race:

ArnieBrandon
01-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Post me a slice Arnie. :race:
Be real happy to send you a slice of pizza. We are featuring 14 kinds of pizza plus wine, soft drinks, salads and munchies. What's your preference? How would you like it? Frozen? Hot? Cold? Raw? Cooked? Why don't you just climb on little Ole Quantas Air and fly your boddy over here? It's only a 19 hour non stop flight Australia/Seattle. Can you sleep that long?
Take care and be well.
Arnie

SIMid
01-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Be real happy to send you a slice of pizza. We are featuring 14 kinds of pizza plus wine, soft drinks, salads and munchies. What's your preference? How would you like it? Frozen? Hot? Cold? Raw? Cooked? Why don't you just climb on little Ole Quantas Air and fly your boddy over here? It's only a 19 hour non stop flight Australia/Seattle. Can you sleep that long?
Take care and be well.
Arnie

*LOL* I'm seriously considering coming to the US for a vacation this year (first time). Not sure when and what to do. I'll post up a thread when I have a clearer idea what I will be wanting to do.

Raw please, meat lovers and in a vacuum sealed bag for freshness ...... that's the pizza I'm talking about, not me!

Dangermouse
01-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Wait a second! Election Party!

Political thread, political thread !!!

Oh wait, wrong sort of politics

ArnieBrandon
01-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Wait a second! Election Party!

Political thread, political thread !!!

Oh wait, wrong sort of politics

Regardless, you can attend too, shall I put your name down? We need a head count in order to obtain enough Pizza for all.
Awaiting your reply. You too can fly to Seattle in less than 6 hours.