PDA

View Full Version : Seen a DeLorean in Pensacola Florida today.

xjoshsmallx
01-10-2012, 09:44 PM
It looked to be in very nice condition, Waiting at a stop light on a road along the bay in the rich neighborhoods.
Didn't really look to see what year it was but, it had thick black side stripes.

Was it you?

I don't know what it is with me always seeing DeLoreans outside of my friends, I guess I am lucky.

Kenny_Z
01-11-2012, 10:03 AM
There's another D in P'cola that isn't me or Delorean03? I want to see this beauty now...

DeLorean03
01-11-2012, 09:53 PM
BigBen84 - here on our forum is my guess.

Kenny_Z
01-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Last I heard Ben had a dead water pump and wasn't taking it far outside Destin. I guess he could have fixed it since then.

xjoshsmallx
01-15-2012, 03:55 AM
I know problems on the inside are naked to the eye but, taking this one was in awesome condition and he was driving it in pouring rain, it must be quiet reliable.

I have met a handful of owners who are not crazy about this forum so, he could fall into one of those people. The driver looked to a be a older guy.

either way, made my day seeing one in the wild.

BigBenb84
01-15-2012, 03:19 PM
I been spotted!!! lol I drove it to work a few times last week which is on Scenic Hwy (or by the bay, by the richies as you described). Coulda honked or something.

Yea, my water pump problem is ok at the moment. No leaks so I'm using it..just keeping a close eye.

You from Pcola?

xjoshsmallx
01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
I been spotted!!! lol I drove it to work a few times last week which is on Scenic Hwy (or by the bay, by the richies as you described). Coulda honked or something.

Yea, my water pump problem is ok at the moment. No leaks so I'm using it..just keeping a close eye.

You from Pcola?

Haha, awesome. I am not from here which is why I described Scenic hwy as what I did.
We turned left onto scenic hwy from Olive and you were the first car in line at the light.

I am here in Pensacola until Thursday though before I return to Ocala.

Can we talk about how crazy that Indian Palace is on scenic hwy with the two Rolls Royce in his drive way and the 911 and Viper in the garage.

BigBenb84
01-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Haha, awesome. I am not from here which is why I described Scenic hwy as what I did.
We turned left onto scenic hwy from Olive and you were the first car in line at the light.

I am here in Pensacola until Thursday though before I return to Ocala.

I remember sitting there, in the rain. I work just up the street, then I drive an hour home back to Fort Walton Beach. Its only til I get my house there...soon hopefully.

I'll be driving it to work this week, I work 7-4p. If your around After that hit me up. 850-525-2726. Once you see it up close its not so much a beauty, you can find flaws.

xjoshsmallx
01-15-2012, 07:46 PM
I remember sitting there, in the rain. I work just up the street, then I drive an hour home back to Fort Walton Beach. Its only til I get my house there...soon hopefully.

I'll be driving it to work this week, I work 7-4p. If your around After that hit me up. 850-525-2726. Once you see it up close its not so much a beauty, you can find flaws.

Well, let me know what day this week before Thursday you'll be driving and maybe we can meet up after work and get food or something.
My phone is off at the moment just because I don't feel like paying for it.

I'd love to see it up close though. It'd be a cool story to tell my friend who owns two of them back home.