PDA

View Full Version : For Sale EFI Intake Manifold - Renault Z7U

DCUK Martin
01-21-2012, 08:31 AM
Hi everyone. I occasionally have a spare intake manifold from a Renault 2.5 turbo which I can let go of. This is the only OEM EFI manifold which will bolt natively and correctly to the DeLorean engine. These engine are getting very rare now and don't often come up for sale.

The EFI section of the forum contains details of a couple of conversions based on manifolds I've sent stateside.

This particular manifold comes from a late Alpine GTA which I personally saw running before the engine was pulled (the main engine is now in the back of #3352 with another manifold I'd already built up). I should stress it is secondhand and ideally needs overhauling - but that there will be no nasty surprises when you do so!

The manifold includes 217cc injectors, rails, rising rate throttle body, linkage & spool, Intake plenum and all the original fuel pipework which you can use or replace.

There are two asking prices, $685 for just the manifold as shown in the photos shipped to the US, or $930 and I'll include everything you need to plumb the fuel lines plus a quality Sytec Motorsport adjustable fuel pressure regulator. All you need do is plug the original K-Jet injectors and extend your throttle cable to suit. Please note the original application uses limit switches, not a proper TPS.

Please drop me a PM if interested.

VBP1973
02-16-2012, 03:34 PM
looking for manifold, for delorean, a carb will bolt on.

opethmike
02-16-2012, 03:41 PM
looking for manifold, for delorean, a carb will bolt on.

Contact Bill Robertson over on dmcsouth.com

DCUK Martin
02-16-2012, 04:07 PM
The above manifold is still for sale