PDA

View Full Version : DVR alert Delorean on Wheeler dealers

DMC3165
01-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey all, I was just flipping for something to watch tonight and saw that tonight's episode at 11:00 pm (est) is about a DeLorean. I'm not real familiar with this show. Think its a British import. But its on tonight 1/28 on the Velocity channel. Good luck finding it.

dvonk
01-29-2012, 11:51 PM
its a good episode. neat footage of repairs and Chris Nicholson working his magic on the stainless. it first aired back in november. if you havent seen it, definitely hit it up on the DVR. also, you can check out the thread about it (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?416-Wheeler-Dealers-interview-featuring-the-DeLorean/). :smile:

pezzonovante88
01-30-2012, 05:38 PM
My favorite episode. All episodes were on YouTube until very recently.

mluder
01-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Being relatively new to the community I hadn't heard of Chris before seeing him on the show. Looks like he's the guy in the UK... Is there anyone in the states that does simmilar? Has anyone had dents removed at one of the affiliate DMC shops?

Just curious about the cost and success rate - of course everything is relative to the type of damage of course.

Steven

I have a few dings that need addressing and it seems that he's the man

its a good episode. neat footage of repairs and Chris Nicholson working his magic on the stainless. it first aired back in november. if you havent seen it, definitely hit it up on the DVR. also, you can check out the thread about it (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?416-Wheeler-Dealers-interview-featuring-the-DeLorean/). :smile:

Dangermouse
01-31-2012, 03:47 PM
DMCH does SS work, and I am sure that Toby has someone also.

Chris N also make periodic visits stateside. You can contact him through the PJ Grady-UK website and see if he has any plans. I'm sure he would love a trip to Oregon :)

mluder
01-31-2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks, DM, Ill take it under advisement and I'll check with Toby. I recall him mentioning they have had some success with dent removal.

Steven