PDA

View Full Version : Wanted manual pedal box, and other bits for auto to manual conversion

nullset
02-21-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm thinking of converting 2930 to manual at some point in the future (probably not immediately)

Anyone with parts to spare that would make this possible or easier, please let me know.

It's not something I'm going to be doing right away, so I have time to be patient and get all of the pieces together first.

--buddy

Nicholas R
02-21-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm thinking of converting 2930 to manual at some point in the future (probably not immediately)

Anyone with parts to spare that would make this possible or easier, please let me know.

It's not something I'm going to be doing right away, so I have time to be patient and get all of the pieces together first.

--buddy

Good luck, these guys arent easy to come by.

nullset
02-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Good luck, these guys arent easy to come by.

Hence the patience. I'm in no hurry to rip her apart again……

I've got someone willing to sell me a transmission, but without the pedal box, I don't think I'm ready to buy it just yet.

--buddy

Ryan King
02-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Pedal Box.....

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3137-Lots-of-used-Delorean-parts

nullset
02-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Pedal Box.....

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3137-Lots-of-used-Delorean-parts

He already sold it….. :)

He still has the transmission, but I'm not ready to buy that unless I can find a pedal box.

Ryan King
02-21-2012, 06:14 PM
He already sold it….. :)

He still has the transmission, but I'm not ready to buy that unless I can find a pedal box.

Rats. Not surprised. Thats a rare part.

Steven
03-02-2012, 12:53 PM

I have a pedal box, sitting on a shelf in my parents garage.

Nicholas R
03-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Do you have the shifter assembly yet? That one is the other that can be a pain to come by.

DCUK Martin
03-03-2012, 06:43 AM
I modelled and had a shifter adapter plate cut so you can mount the shifter to the chassis with minimal modification. (The cad model is the final design, the photo shows an earlier one that was subsequently modified).