PDA

View Full Version : For your information....

Mike C.
02-26-2012, 06:55 PM
DMCTalk is not my job. DMCTalk is not my career. DMCTalk does not bring income into me or my family. DMCTalk is a HOBBY. The same goes for Sean, and the same goes for Tamir.

When a person is placed on moderated status, their posts have to be approved, usually because of some discrepancy with their posts in the past having less than ideal content towards another member, or hijacking threads with their ramblings.

At this point, I am directing this right at you, Bill.

I have been MORE than civil with you. I am the person that fixed your login issues. I am the person that HELPED get your account straightened out, including proving to you that it was never deleted as you have claimed on so many other occasions, and corresponding with you personally via your email to try to help you.

When I get messages from people on YOUR Facebook account that you are basically saying ANYTHING about me, I take offense to it.

http://www.facebook.com/content22207?sk=wall

To quote your facebook post:

Bill Robertson
Like a bad drug habit, I just went back to DMCTalk, and even logged on to try to respond to some of the nonsense being posted there. Every word I write still has to be approved by a moderator, and even though Mike Cole is online, he's not letting any of my posts through. What a sham.
Share · 19 hours ago ·

First, I'm ALWAYS logged in. I never shut my computers down. If my last page at work was DMCTalk, it stays up until I walk in the next day. The same goes for my home computers. If I happen to minimize a window, then DMCTalk will show that I am still online, even when I am not there. But don't worry. i don't want you to lose sleep wondering if I am actually here or not, so I turned on invisible mode so you can sleep at night.

My life does NOT revolve around this site, and it most certainly does NOT revolve around you wanting posts approved in a timeframe in which you think is acceptable. I could give two fucks about your posts being approved when I am not at my computer. If I prefer to spend my day playing with my nephew, or even away from the website, you are just going to have to wait.

Apparently you believe its my (or, correctly OUR) duty to be spending every waking minute waiting for your posts so they can be either approved or denied. Why are you even wasting you time bitching about my status showing I'm logged in? For your information, I was NOT at my computer today. I decided it was a great weekend to do other things other than watch the Delorean world and worry about the forum. I have a life outside of DMCTalk that does not include having a circle jerk around carburetors and worrying about what the self proclaimed carb guru Bill Robertson has to say on our meaningless site.

You want instant postings? Why not try a site like...oh... I dunno... your forum. That's what you wanted anyway. You wanted to be king of the castle so much so you can say whatever you want.

The "sham" of it all is that you can't be patient enough to wait for me to show back up at my computer after a weekend away so your posts can be approved that you have to go and bitch on Facebook. Seems you really have nothing better to do in your life but bitch... bitch bitch bitch......

I will make sure for now on i set my alarm and check the forum every 10 minutes so people who think this forum is over moderated can be happy. God forbid people don't log off and not talk about DELOREANS for a weekend.

As for those people who say that DMCTalk is nothing but arguing and not a good forum, why not contribute some quality information then? It's simple to throw stones when you aren't posting. Saying that the forum is going down hill, or don't like the content of the forum when you aren't providing any positives is really counter productive, don't you think?