PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for another project car

DCUK Martin
02-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Hi all,

Well the time is almost here for me to say goodbye to #3352 (anyone remember the "3 deloreans found in a barn" thread on the old site?!). Currently she still looks awful because all DeLoreans do without their fascias and that's nearly always the last major job... but in a month or so she'll be off to her new home and I'll be in the market for another project.

Must have:

5-speed
no paint (on the stainless!)
complete engine, transmission, body and interior regardless of condition
Must be able to roll and steer

Desirable

Good chassis
Straight bodywork with few or no dings

Don't care

If the engine is completely blown
Interior is burnt,warped, cracked or whatever.
hasn't run in years
black or grey

I have a budget of $8k-12k for the right car depending on condition. Be prepared to send lots of photos!

(and for those who don't know me, I've done this many times before, I'm a serial DeLorean rescuer - please don't be scared that I'm in the UK!)

dvonk
02-26-2012, 09:25 PM
great news that 3352 is getting a new chance at life! the frame sure was terrible, props to you for taking on such a challenge. best of luck with your new project D! :biggrin:

chris williams
02-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Just to add, we have about three club members after the same thing as Martin, so if anyone has anything similar than please Email me (after Martin) and I'm sure a willing new owner can be found! secretary(at)deloreans.co.uk

Chris

chris williams
05-03-2012, 03:04 PM
BUMP.
Still have keen UK members looking for sub 15k restoration projects, please Email me at above address so I can pass car details on.
Thank you