PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Back To The Future Props for sale

videobob
02-28-2012, 01:32 PM
For a long time I had stopped selling parts to the BACK TO THE FUTURE cars because I had been using them all for my own cars and when I got inquiries about parts I usually said "Sorry, that is not in stock right now".
Sometimes people would ask me for just one part of a prop and I wouldn't sell that piece by itself.
I have FINALLY set up an online store with most of the items that I sell.
Eventually I will get EVERYTHING on there so you can piece it together.

Not only is there BTTF items, but also GHOSTBUSTERS and other fan favorites.

Check it out at http://www.bobspropshop.com/companystore.html

Check out the rest of the site, on the PROP FORUMS you will find tons of downloads
and other cool freebie stuff!
It's not JUST BTTF but all the best movies!!!
Thanks!!
- Videobob

Nicholas R
02-28-2012, 06:43 PM
Good lord this is awesome! That's a pretty comprehensive list of props! Very well done! I hope everything gets a photo because there are several things that I have no idea what they are, haha.

Just out of curiosity, do you sell complete Ghostbusters backpacks or just the parts to make them? Thanks!

mluder
02-28-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm registered - thanks, Bob.

Iznodmad
02-28-2012, 09:49 PM
VB,

I like that you are branching out some to other props/movies. Anything in the works for A-Team related vehicles/props?

videobob
02-28-2012, 11:50 PM
I will eventually, working on that, right now we are just making all the little parts so people can make it themselves, keep checking back!!!
Thanks!

Good lord this is awesome! That's a pretty comprehensive list of props! Very well done! I hope everything gets a photo because there are several things that I have no idea what they are, haha.

Just out of curiosity, do you sell complete Ghostbusters backpacks or just the parts to make them? Thanks!

videobob
02-28-2012, 11:51 PM
No A-TEAM yet, but I think I might convert my Magnum into a A-TEAM van!! lol

VB,

I like that you are branching out some to other props/movies. Anything in the works for A-Team related vehicles/props?

Kenny_Z
02-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Convert your magnum to a Ghostbusters Ecto-1 ;)

I've got a friend that loves props. I've been trying to convince him to put a Flux Capacitor somewhere on the R2 he's building but he won't do it. I'm going to send him this link.