PDA

View Full Version : My Delorean friend added another cool ride!

Chris Burns
03-04-2012, 11:25 AM
He still has his 2 Deloreans (a Concours car and a twin turbo Delorean), but he bought this 1962 Corvette last weekend. Wow! Is this a fast car. It has the 327/360hp fuelie motor with a 4 spd. I went for a ride in it and it was a lot of fun.

outatym2001
03-04-2012, 02:01 PM
That is most definitely a sweet looking convertible ride. Just right for Florida I assume.
Chris I hope now that he has this new ride he will let you drive the twin turbo DeLorean to a car show behind him driving this 1962 Corvette. Although, I’ve never driven a twin turbo D so that must be some crazy power!
I was born in 1967 and always wanted a muscle car from 1967 like the Corvette but dam it they are too expensive!

Chris Burns
03-04-2012, 04:04 PM
That is most definitely a sweet looking convertible ride. Just right for Florida I assume.
Chris I hope now that he has this new ride he will let you drive the twin turbo DeLorean to a car show behind him driving this 1962 Corvette. Although, I’ve never driven a twin turbo D so that must be some crazy power!
I was born in 1967 and always wanted a muscle car from 1967 like the Corvette but dam it they are too expensive!

Yea it took my buddy many years to get that Vette and your right they aren't cheap!

His Twin Turbo Delorean is REALLY nice. The engine has all new stainless parts and a lot of bling appeal. It's lowered with the Eibach suspension and ground effects. It has the LUND headlight covers. Mr Delorean autographed the glovebox lid and the frame has been waxed many times. He bought one of the last Island Turbo kits made. It's running about 210hp with no muffler. Muffler was removed for a throatier sound and better room for the turbo kit.

I have included a recent pic. Maybe if I'm good he will let me drive it!:rofl:

nofear365
03-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Your wheels look NICE! Machined finished?

Chris Burns
03-05-2012, 10:09 AM
Thanks! He told me that they are DMCH rims, so I assume they are.