PDA

View Full Version : Wanted floor carpet set

Farrar
03-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Hey, guys. I know a lot of people have been replacing their carpet sets with new ones so I thought I'd see if anyone has hung on to their old carpet sets.

The interior of my car took a lot of water, so the bottom of the seats rusted and ruined the carpets. ONe of the carpets tore when I was removing the seat because the seat was rusted to it.

I can't afford new carpet right now, so if you have used carpet in decent condition let me know how much you want for it. I don't care if the color is "correct" for my car because at this point I would just like any carpet at all since mine is toast!

Thanks in advance!

Farrar
03-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Anyone?

Anyone?

DMC02766
01-02-2014, 10:44 AM
This may be a little late but I am replacing my carpet and would be willing to sell the original set. Its the dark grey and is in very good condition with the exception of the carpet under the passenger side seat has some pink stains / carpet missing from the backing (PO looks like they messed it up when they were getting the battery in and out of the car. Only reason I replaced it was because I want everything new in it when I finish the rebuild of the car... basically I wanted new car smell. I can post some pics if you might be interested in it..