PDA

View Full Version : Steve laments ***split from starting carb thread***

stevedmc
04-05-2012, 11:26 AM
RIP - Bill Robertson

Farrar
04-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Bill's not dead. He's just joined the ranks of Joey Gowdy in being banned from DMCTalk.

stevedmc
04-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Bill's not dead. He's just joined the ranks of Joey Gowdy in being banned from DMCTalk.

Gotcha. I guess that means we will have to wait for this site to crash and DMCTalk.net to show up before Bill is back again.

Farrar
04-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Or you could go to DMCSouth. Did you forget about that site already?

stevedmc
04-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Or you could go to DMCSouth. Did you forget about that site already?

That site sucks.

Farrar
04-05-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't know if Steve is Bill Robertson or Bart Simpson. Either way, this is my last off-topic post in this thread.

stevedmc
04-05-2012, 01:49 PM
I don't know if Steve is Bill Robertson or Bart Simpson. Either way, this is my last off-topic post in this thread.

It looks like the thread was split. Pretty much anything you say in here is ok I guess.

Dracula
04-06-2012, 06:18 PM

That's not quite accurate; Bill's ban is self-imposed and not official. There have been a few odd issues with his account that I don't fully understand and suspect are due to the fact that forum user restriction is touchy at best, since the concept was an afterthought.

There's nothing to stop Bill from posting here except Bill Robertson himself [/Winston Churchill]

sean
04-06-2012, 06:23 PM
That's not quite accurate; Bill's ban is self-imposed and not official. There have been a few odd issues with his account that I don't fully understand and suspect are due to the fact that forum user restriction is touchy at best, since the concept was an afterthought.

There's nothing to stop Bill from posting here except Bill Robertson himself [/Winston Churchill]

Not exactly:
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3552-Bill-Robertson-(Content22207)-has-been-banned-from-DMCTalk.org

Dracula
04-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Not exactly:
http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?3552-Bill-Robertson-(Content22207)-has-been-banned-from-DMCTalk.org

Ah; shows what I miss when I'm busy working. Up until 2-days-ago, though, I was correct. Now I'm going to go back to yelling at the world for changing too quickly around me.

stevedmc
04-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah. Bill managed to tick off a mod while he was on timeout. Now he is on a super super extended timeout where all he can do is read.