PDA

View Full Version : For Sale AMT/Ertl Back To The Future Delorean Plastic Model Kit On E-bay

whocruiser
04-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Brought it home from the souvenir shop next to the BTTF ride at Universal Studios Florida back in the 90s. I opened the shrink wrap way back then to look inside the box, but I never built it and it's in like new condition otherwise. Also have over 40 Laserdisc video titles currently listed, a couple of classic Hallmark Star Trek Christmas tree ornaments, a really neat classic Warner brothers character (Buggs, Tweety & Taz) wristwatch and a, er, most unusual Monty Python collectible that has to be seen to be believed, LOL. Follow the link for a list of all of my current items on E-bay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=320883245570&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=whocruiser&_ipg=200&rt=nc

whocruiser
04-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Brought it home from the souvenir shop next to the BTTF ride at Universal Studios Florida back in the 90s. I opened the shrink wrap way back then to look inside the box, but I never built it and it's in like new condition otherwise. Also have over 40 Laserdisc video titles currently listed, a couple of classic Hallmark Star Trek Christmas tree ornaments, a really neat classic Warner brothers character (Buggs, Tweety & Taz) wristwatch and a, er, most unusual Monty Python collectible that has to be seen to be believed, LOL. Follow the link for a list of all of my current items on E-bay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=320883245570&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=whocruiser&_ipg=200&rt=nc

It has occurred to me that since bidding on this item will close mid day while I am showing my car out at the Celebration Exotic Car Show I can, if any potentially interested bidders will also be there, take the model along with me to be picked up in person by the winning bidder should they be there too. Anyone interested please let me know in advance just in case you want to have it in your hands instantly (and save the postage cost too!)