PDA

View Full Version : Delrorean Needed for Short Film in South Florida

Joe Butch
04-09-2012, 02:23 PM
I'm entering a short film festival where you have to make a short film in 48 hours. I would like to have a Delorean for one of the shots. Especially if the genre we get is period piece.

Otherwise I'd like to have it in one of the background shots. No one will need to drive the car. There is no pay but you will get IMDB credit for this.

The shoot is on Saturday, May 19th. Please email me if you're interested ([email protected])

whocruiser
04-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Done a few video shoots in the past, including about a month ago for a BTTF spoof that should soon be up on one of Machinama.com's you tube channels. Unfortunately, that weekend may be impossible for me as there are multiple vacations already scheduled among my coworkers & I fully expect to be working heavy overtime that day :-( Hopfully someone else in the SoFla area can offer a bit more help?...

Joe Butch
04-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Done a few video shoots in the past, including about a month ago for a BTTF spoof that should soon be up on one of Machinama.com's you tube channels. Unfortunately, that weekend may be impossible for me as there are multiple vacations already scheduled among my coworkers & I fully expect to be working heavy overtime that day :-( Hopfully someone else in the SoFla area can offer a bit more help?...

Hi. This is actually "BLUXED" we did the Playboy photoshoot together.

For anyone that is interested. This could also be shot Friday night. It should only take 10 minutes. If anyone is available let me know.

Thanks,
Joe Butch

whocruiser
04-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Hey Joe! Thought it might be you but couldn't remember your "real world" last name, LOL. I still do show some of my own shots from the Playboy session with Andrea to friends, and they do still turn heads! :Headspin:

I've since traded in old 1662 for a much better condition DMCFL refurb in 1150, I wonder if the future owner(s) of 1662 will ever get to know the history about those pics?... I still hang out online sometimes with our mutual friend Melany, do say hello if you find yourself passing by. As the date draws closer, it's still possible that I could make something work for you, it all depends on what the boss throws at me schedule wise and how much notice he gives me. The overtime at my plant is too rich to miss when it's available, especially with the planned costs of DCS coming up soon and the unexpected costs of a new radiator and new set of air conditioning hoses just installed.

Flashing back now to one of 1662's finest moments, with Playboy's Andrea Lowell on Miami Beach, and Joe at the camera snapping hundreds of pics that morning (can't show you where she put the hoverboard, LOL)
:yesss:

Joe Butch
05-14-2012, 02:42 PM
I don't remember If I sent you the photos from that shoot. If you don't have them let me know.

Regarding the short film. It's this Saturday. It could be anytime that day that works for you. We could probably even come to you after 5:30pm. The shot is very simple. Should take 10 minutes.

If you think you can make time let me know.

Regards,
Joe Butch

whocruiser
05-15-2012, 09:37 AM
It's starting to look like this Saturday might just work out after all. My wife says she's busy with work & dance classes all day so no worries on that front, and I'm far enough down from the top of the overtime list at work that the boss will have several other people to offer the extra Saturday shifts to before he gets to me. If the boss doesn't give me anything by Wednesday, I should be free & clear. If so we can coordinate the best time & place then. Nope, never did see your shots from that day, I only have the two or three dozen ones I shot on my own camera while you worked, some of which actually include you snapping away in the frame as well documentary style. It'd be nice to finally see them all if you can knock them off to a CD for me, or you could put them onto the thumb drive that's already in my car stereo on the day if you have them with you on a laptop or such.

Joe Butch
05-15-2012, 11:08 AM
It's starting to look like this Saturday might just work out after all. My wife says she's busy with work & dance classes all day so no worries on that front, and I'm far enough down from the top of the overtime list at work that the boss will have several other people to offer the extra Saturday shifts to before he gets to me. If the boss doesn't give me anything by Wednesday, I should be free & clear. If so we can coordinate the best time & place then. Nope, never did see your shots from that day, I only have the two or three dozen ones I shot on my own camera while you worked, some of which actually include you snapping away in the frame as well documentary style. It'd be nice to finally see them all if you can knock them off to a CD for me, or you could put them onto the thumb drive that's already in my car stereo on the day if you have them with you on a laptop or such.

Sounds Great. I'll get you the photos either way.

whocruiser
05-16-2012, 09:50 PM
OK, I'm clear for Saturday if we can find a convenient time & place to do it. Contact me off the forum and we'll set it up.

And in an interesting coincidence, the guys who used my car in their web series video a couple of months ago have just finished the project and it is now up on the net for all to see. It came out pretty nice, all things considered, for a low (or almost no) budget amateur production and is kinda fun. They did give me an on screen credit (and a very modest payment) for use of the car, and it was fun to help them out. You can find it here if you'd like to take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GoingNowhereShow?feature=watch