PDA

View Full Version : Transporters Hand Book

Domi
04-10-2012, 03:49 PM
I bought this a few years ago, I thought maybe some of you might be interested.

dvonk
04-11-2012, 09:55 AM
thats cool, i havent seen that one before. thanks Domi! :thumbup:

jawn101
04-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Right on, this is a great find. I love the way the author spins certain features so they sound less aggravating. Transport drivers must have taken one look at the gullwings and had an "oh, HELL no" moment. :)

DavidProehl
04-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Transport drivers must have taken one look at the gullwings and had an "oh, HELL no" moment. :)

I had my DeLorean transported from MN to CA a month ago, enclosed transport. The doors couldn't fully open, they would have hit the walls of the trailer. The driver had to slip out with the door half open. The driver of the truck said he is used to crawling out of tight spaces though. Said Hummers are the worst, the doors on them can't open in there at all so he had to climb out the rear window after driving it in. You can't be fat and haul cars!

Domi
04-11-2012, 12:43 PM
thats cool, i havent seen that one before. thanks Domi! :thumbup:

Your welcome, I'm glad you like it!

DaraSue
09-27-2016, 01:46 PM
I took the liberty of compiling this into a quick-n-dirty PDF because after my own tow truck experience last week I felt like this would have been handy to have printed out to keep in the car and I couldn't find a PDF of it anywhere. Hopefully it's useful to others as well, let me know if there are any problems!

Domi
09-27-2016, 01:57 PM
Very good job ;)

DaraSue
09-27-2016, 06:22 PM
Very good job ;)

Yay, glad it turned out ok :) Thanks for doing all the scanning!