PDA

View Full Version : Forum down tonight (4.13.12) at 3AM EST for update/maintenance

Tamir A.
04-11-2012, 03:46 PM
For those of you who have read the previous thread regarding the malware issue, etc, which has been corrected, this is a precautionary maintenance and update procedure to keep the vbulletin software up to date. So the forum will be down tonight for probably an hour or two to upgrade the software and test for defects, etc.

We apologize for the short notice and look forward to having everything buttoned up tonight.

Regards,
Tamir and the moderation team

Tamir A.
04-11-2012, 11:36 PM
The forum upgrade did not take. I'll be working on this tomorrow morning and will post updates as to when I will need to shut down the site again to work with tech support.

Thanks for your patience.

Tamir

Tamir A.
04-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Ok, so just updating everyone that the forum will now be down late tonight/tomorrow morning, 3AM EST to upgrade the software. So for all you late night dmctalk surfers / international users, please take note. :)

T.

mluder
04-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Ugh...

I was going through withdrawl so bad last night I actually went to DMChelp for a fix...

What a ghost town over there.

Cheers.

dmc6960
04-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Urge to kill, rising....

stevedmc
04-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Has anyone started working on DMCTalk.net yet? I noticed someone has already registered the name.

MML
04-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Ugh...

I was going through withdrawl so bad last night I actually went to DMChelp for a fix...

What a ghost town over there.

Cheers.

What is up with DMChelp anyway? I tried registering months ago, never got an activation email, no reply to PMs to the admins!

ccurzio
04-16-2012, 06:17 PM
What is up with DMChelp anyway? I tried registering months ago, never got an activation email, no reply to PMs to the admins!

That site blows so hard. Ever since I registered, I have had zero permission to post new threads, reply to threads, view attachments, or even access my account settings. I just keep getting "you do not have permission to access this page", so I sent an email to the admins asking for help. Never got a response.

Screw 'em. DMCTalk is light years better anyway.

mluder
04-16-2012, 07:40 PM
That site blows so hard. Ever since I registered, I have had zero permission to post new threads, reply to threads, view attachments, or even access my account settings. I just keep getting "you do not have permission to access this page", so I sent an email to the admins asking for help. Never got a response.

I always get a chuckle when I go there as the most recent traffic is typically months old.

I guess no one goes there anymore. When the dmctalk.com site when down it got a little busy over there but died off again with the resuraction here.

Steve

MML
04-16-2012, 07:52 PM

I noticed there were rarely ever any new posts, but to be honest I just wanted to register so I could see some photos that people had posted! Ah well, never mind. :P

Tamir A.
04-17-2012, 01:48 AM
I bought .net as well, just wanted to have it for possible future use.

T.

Has anyone started working on DMCTalk.net yet? I noticed someone has already registered the name.