PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Am moving in a few months hopefully and want to sell some parts!!

painterdave72
04-18-2012, 04:54 PM
I have a bunch of used parts that are in decent shape.. would love to get rid of some of them before i hopefully move... pm me with what you need and i can tell you what i have.. thank you!.. ps.. i still have a passenger quarter and drivers door with some minor damage i need to get rid of.. Dave

stevedmc
04-18-2012, 05:18 PM
I have a bunch of used parts that are in decent shape.. would love to get rid of some of them before i hopefully move... pm me with what you need and i can tell you what i have.. thank you!.. ps.. i still have a passenger quarter and drivers door with some minor damage i need to get rid of.. Dave

Where are the parts located?

DMCMW Dave
04-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Where are the parts located?

In his garage.

stevedmc
04-18-2012, 05:45 PM
In his garage.

Where is his garage located?

Delorean Industries
04-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Where is his garage located?

Missouri I believe.

painterdave72
04-19-2012, 05:19 PM
duh.. yes i am in kansas city missouri..

Nicholas R
04-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Can you give a short summary of parts you have? At least generalizations like: "lots of drive train components" or "interior parts" "body panels" "fuel system parts" etc. Dont have to list everything but at least an idea of the stuff you have.

ccurzio
04-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Can you give a short summary of parts you have?

Seriously, this.

It's awfully ridiculous to say "PM me with what you need and I'll tell you if I have it or not" instead of just telling people what you have.

Morpheus
04-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Can you give a short summary of parts you have?

Seriously, this.

It's awfully ridiculous to say "PM me with what you need and I'll tell you if I have it or not" instead of just telling people what you have.

Agreed.

If you have parts to sell, you're only doing yourself a disservice by not listing them out. Otherwise, it's just a guessing game for your potential buyers.

painterdave72
04-21-2012, 11:29 AM
I have lots of random stuff... passenger quarter panel.. passenger tailight.. drivers door.. center vent... negative battery cable...jump lead cable..manifolds.. muffler..muffler brackets..door lights..apillar trim pieces...rocker arm assemblies.. dash defroster vents...door pull straps..drivers door glass..drivers door glass dividing trim piece..rear girling shocks..rear springs..and lots more random stuff..i will have to look when i get home.. Dave..

Jeffu
04-21-2012, 09:00 PM
"..apillar trim pieces..."

NOS, used? What color are they? I am looking for some grey ones, both Left & Right sides.

painterdave72
04-21-2012, 11:03 PM
they are gray.. they are in okay condition .. u might just be better off recovering them though. they have been cut out from under my windshield when i put new ones in last year..dave

mluder
04-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Are the door pull straps the early style that loop through the handle?

If so, are they original leather or the new vinyl replacements and what kind of shape are they in?

Thanks
Steve