PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Left front fender !!!!!

Michael
05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
I have had this on my office wall for well over a year, but now I want a graphics pad and to take the sting out of the cost(about 2,500.00 plus Adobe software) I am parting with my left fender. The fender is nearly flawless with no pitting, dents, scratches, perfect graining, and a nice finish. There were 2 small places that were fixed by DMCMW before I got it. Laying on the floor under the right light you can see were the repairs were made, but it's just not noticable under normal ligts. In fact if I didn't mention it, you would not know its there, but I did photograph the areas to show the repairs(under the marker light, and the lower section adjacent to the door).

I will accept offers over $2,000 via PM for the next 2 weeks. You can pick up in east Tennessee, or I can ship it to you at cost(probably around 65-100 east, 100-135 west)...whatever the actual charges is what you pay.

Michael
07-04-2012, 05:03 AM
Bump price reduced to 1,800.00...will also have 2 near mint right fenders for sale soon. One has the antenna hole welded up and regained, one is solid.

Michael
07-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Sold on ebay, payment pending.