PDA

View Full Version : anyone in the atlanta area own an engine hoist and is free sunday 5-20?:-)

DeLorean6934
05-26-2012, 04:01 PM
I have any eagle motor I'm trying to install. I currently have my motor unbolted and waiting to be picked out and swaped with the 3.0. Is there anyone out there free and instrested on giving me a hand?:-) call if you can 203-209-9526
Matt

nullset
05-26-2012, 04:46 PM
I have any eagle motor I'm trying to install. I currently have my motor unbolted and waiting to be picked out and swaped with the 3.0. Is there anyone out there free and instrested on giving me a hand?:-) call if you can 203-209-9526
Matt

You mean 5-27?

You can get a reasonably priced engine hoist at harbor freight, or check craigslist.

Is the 3.0 ready to install? What all have you done to it? Or are you just trying to remove your stock motor first?

I'm going to be working on my car tomorrow during the day in Atlanta. PM me if you'd like to drop by.

--buddy

nullset
05-26-2012, 06:00 PM
Is your stock engine working currently or out of comission?

I want to eventually do a 3.0 conversion, so I'd love to check out what you're doing.

I've got a lower crank case on hold for my eventual 3.0 conversion. I didn't want to have to take an engine apart to start the process, so I bought that part.

--buddy