PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Club UK

A Van
06-16-2011, 05:51 AM
The official site for the DeLorean Club UK is www.deloreanclub.uk, incorporating the 'DeLorean EuroTec Forum', the UK's DeLorean forum and the busiest DeLorean forum in Europe, serving Europe and the world.

This is a free to join European-wide club with an aim of bringing DeLorean owners, enthusiasts and clubs together to help cross-promote DeLorean events across Europe. We have over 500 members (membership is completely FREE).

Our main event - the annual EuroTec event is attended every year by around 40 DeLorean cars from all over Europe, and well over 100 people.

The DeLorean Club can help by providing FREE DeLorean car insurance valuations, and has access to a wealth of parts information and free technical assistance from our many active members.

The club maintains a small stock of hard-to-get parts to keep your car going - supplied at non-profit prices, and provides details on where to obtain nearly every other part via the forum. We also have some exclusive discounts with DeLorean parts suppliers available to free! registered forum members.

The UK DeLorean Club is officially the largest reseller of Spax® adjustable shock absorbers for the DeLorean car, and here you will find the lowest price in the world for these - wherever you are located - with very fast delivery.

To join the free club all you need to do is register on our forum. No personal details are required, and we will never spam email you!

jerzybondov
06-16-2011, 06:13 AM
+1 :driving1:

DeLoreanGo Arran
06-16-2011, 06:26 AM
Welcome!:hippo:

bozzzydmc
06-16-2011, 06:44 AM
Thank you Arran :) :thumbup2:

fnzen
06-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Its a great forum! They had more past information about my car than I knew! It where I went when the Talk went down. Also got my cool raised door pod letters from their thread thanks arranj

Mike C.
06-16-2011, 05:36 PM
Welcome everyone!:wave2:

Dangermouse
06-16-2011, 06:32 PM
I say, they're jolly nice chaps, don't you know. 

mnickels
06-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Woo Hoo! Hello fellow DCUK'ers

A Van
06-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Wheeler Dealers are filming at this years Eurotec which commences this Thursday, plenty of pictures will follow!!

SIMid
06-20-2011, 06:38 PM
Joined! :biggrin: